Today's CHUCKLE ??????????

9 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

LMAO !! I just saw a way too early top 25 for men's basketball and someone must have been high on LSD , Meth , & Coke because they had the pee yew smellermakers ranked in the TOP 25  !! LMAO , LMAO , LMAO ,LMAO , LMAO !!!

If Carsen comes back it’s not that crazy. 

9 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

No if he stayed in the draft. Would be dumb but it wouldn’t shock me. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see if Eastern comes back that he would transfer.  it just seems like with his mom see has burned some bridges and it would be hard for him to come back.  I saw where Herron of Auburn was withdrawing from the draft but he is transferring.  it is a different circumstance because he said he wants to be closer to his mom who is sick.

49 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see if Eastern comes back that he would transfer.  it just seems like with his mom see has burned some bridges and it would be hard for him to come back.  I saw where Herron of Auburn was withdrawing from the draft but he is transferring.  it is a different circumstance because he said he wants to be closer to his mom who is sick.

Some might draw the conclusion that based on mom's tweets, she's a bit touched in the head.

:coffee:

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Yeah, as you say, very different situation. I think Herron wants to be at Auburn. Unfortunately for Auburn, that is a big blow. They could have been Final Four good with Herron (and still possibly could be that good). 

2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I know you’re being sarcastic but I think he can be a solid player for us. He’s already a really good defender and if he can even develop an average jumper, he can be pretty good IMO. 

Yes, and if Edwards can maintain his scoring rate, the latest Mr. Tall and Goofy Looking center can quit messing with his hair long enough to realize that their is a basketball game going on, and every other overhyped Purdue player can improve a bit, Purdue may make it all the way back to the Sweet 16!

21 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Eastern  is back ! Carson is back !! And they are going to get their Arses kicked anyway ! LMAO !! The pee yee smellermakers are gonna SUCK in 2018-2019 !!!!!

You apparently haven't asked the experts on GBI...

They are convinced that Nojel will shut Romeo down, that IU has no one else beyond Morgan, and that Harms, Carson and Nojel are all going pro after the next glorious season.

Archived