Indiana HS hoops

rico

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, rico said:

'Cause I like grapefruit juice.  I am a health conscience person!

Pretty good reason. The thought of grapefruit juice gives me the bitter beer face

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DBOP5PBIghhc&ved=2ahUKEwiHlIKR3rbgAhUitIMKHSc7BKEQwqsBMAh6BAgGEAU&usg=AOvVaw265wxbTsfwl3Q0stLny-nb

32 minutes ago, rico said:

Just stumbled across something odd.  Westview at Wawasee got postponed Tuesday, but yet Westview played Gary Roosevelt tonight.  

Looks like the Wawasee game was cancelled, not postponed so Westview and Gary Roos got together to fill the hole in the schedule.  Says admission was $3 and $ split between the schools.

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Looks like the Wawasee game was cancelled, not postponed so Westview and Gary Roos got together to fill the hole in the schedule.  Says admission was $3 and $ split between the schools.

Cancelled huh?  Looks like Wawasee didn't want anything to do with Westview . 

1 hour ago, rico said:

Cancelled huh?  Looks like Wawasee didn't want anything to do with Westview . 

Maybe, but in their defense, the closer you are to sectional, the harder it is to find a hole in the schedule. Fortunately for Westview they were able to find a willing dance partner.

7 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Maybe, but in their defense, the closer you are to sectional, the harder it is to find a hole in the schedule. Fortunately for Westview they were able to find a willing dance partner.

Well last night's game gave Westview 23 on the season, they still have 3 to play.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Blackhawk is primed to win 3 straight Class A titles while Caleb Furst is still there.  Probably be Barr-Reeve versus Blackhawk in the Class A title game this season.

Tiny little Argos is pretty good up here....I don't if they are Blackhawk god, but they have put a fine season together.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Blackhawk is primed to win 3 straight Class A titles while Caleb Furst is still there.  Probably be Barr-Reeve versus Blackhawk in the Class A title game this season.

Just saw this on facebook, but aparently there was a movie made about the '15 Barr-Reeve team that will be playing in Washington, Vincennes and Terra Haute in the comming weeks.  It's called "Kings of Indiana" i believe.  I'll see if I can find the link.

KingsofIndiana.com

Archived