Indiana HS hoops

rico

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Big opening game in the 3A sectional tonight between the 16-7Ev. Bosse Bulldogs and #4 Heritage Hills Patriots that are 23-1. It's been a record year for the Pats....

Winner is likely sectional champion.  One of those possible matchups where you wish the teams were on opposite sides of the bracket.  I'll be honest though.  I'll be very happy if Bosse loses.  Seen too much of them in the Regional lately.

16 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Big opening game in the 3A sectional tonight between the 16-7Ev. Bosse Bulldogs and #4 Heritage Hills Patriots that are 23-1. It's been a record year for the Pats....

These are the things we don't know up north....you guys need to keep me informed.

4 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Yes. Our nephew plays for the Pats. Bosse  has been a thorn in their side for some time. It will be huge if they can pull out a Win......

I saw Heritage Hills when they played in the Indiana / Kentucky Challenge Cup in New Castle.  Solid team.  Hope to see a Silver Creek / Heritage Hills matchup in the first round of the Regional.

21 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Top teams (3A) that feed into the regional this year are #2 Greesnburg, #4 Heritage Hills, # 6 Silver Creek, #12 Brownstown Central, and #14 Princeton.  Evansville Bosse has won it the last 3 years and is still a dangerous team.  Southridge is very good as well. 

Silver Creek has the highest Sagarin rating of the bunch, but did lose to Brownstown Central during the regular season.  Heritage Hills just beat Princeton a week or so ago, and also owns a victory over Southridge.  But Heritage Hills and Bosse drew each other first round, so that is a huge game right off the bat.  Southridge beat Princeton in the regular season.  Silver Creek and Brownstown should meet in the sectional semi-finals on Friday.  Greensburg has the easiest sectional route to even get to the regional.  

A lot of high level underclassmen throughout the top teams as well.  

Don't count out Washington.  They beat Heritage Hills like they stole something, beat Princeton by about 12 (I think) and lost to Southridge on a last second shot.  They are the kinda team this year that could make some noise....or completely wet the bed Friday night.  Its a coin flip with them.

19 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Is Dusty still coaching there. That is 1 school that if I were to come out of retirement I would love to coach at.

Yes he is and actually had a lot better year than I was expecting.  Have not checked to see how they did last night but playing Shenadoah I assumed we lost.

Archived