Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

CAF1B1DE-049C-431E-8731-170EBE086458.png

Man Keion has some good dudes as friends to go up there and attend even if he doesn’t pick us. I get wanting to be there to support your friends but dang. Also speaks to how good of man Keion is as well for these two to go up there no matter what his choice is. 

2 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Well guys, I don't feel good about this. I just received solid info that KBJ informed Kentucky's staff of his commitment. 

Been waiting for something like this. I had feeling it was all false hope with TJD and Franklin going up there. Dang that sucks. 

1 minute ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Well guys, I don't feel good about this. I just received solid info that KBJ informed Kentucky's staff of his commitment. 

Well bummer...I trust your judgment although I hope it's wrong...just hard to imagine IU recruits making that trip without being confident he's joining them.

I'll say this, I don't recall a decision with this much late conflicting information.

5 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

...to IU!!!!

Hey, a guy can hope, right?

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.  Hats off to Keion for really keeping everybody guessing.  Love to have him, but I'll at least be able to go back to getting work done at the office once this saga is over.

If you're making such a big deal of this announcement and it's being put on national tv why would you call up Cal a few hours before the announcement and tell him you're coming?  Of course word will leak out and you've just ruined everything.  Makes no sense.  And Archie said he didn't learn Romeo was coming until the announcement.

2 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

If you're making such a big deal of this announcement and it's being put on national tv why would you call up Cal a few hours before the announcement and tell him you're coming?  Of course word will leak out and you've just ruined everything.  Makes no sense.  And Archie said he didn't learn Romeo was coming until the announcement.

I don’t think Archie even knew Romeo committed until people came up and congratulated him. Wasn’t Fitzner with him when that all went down?

Archived