Transfer portal

NotIThatLives

Just now, Reacher said:

That's a good comparison. I have a feeling in a couple years there will be a time when we will be thinking or wishing he would have stayed.

Yes you’re probably right, but he doesn’t strike me as a devastating loss from the class (ie. Rob P and Jerome Hunter)

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DocHoosier said:

Yes you’re probably right, but he doesn’t strike me as a devastating loss from the class (ie. Rob P and Jerome Hunter)

No, not devastating. We are currently deep there. His experience as a Sr would be nice when most of those other guys are gone. 

2 hours ago, rico said:

I don't know about the pay but younger Lawson does raise my eyebrow.

Probably since his brother is going pro and he wasn’t seeing the floor he wanted to go somewhere else to get a shot...no doubt they took him to get his brother...but he is being over recruited.

10 hours ago, dgambill said:

Probably since his brother is going pro and he wasn’t seeing the floor he wanted to go somewhere else to get a shot...no doubt they took him to get his brother...but he is being over recruited.

Well, it looks like maybe he should have stayed at Memphis....

7 hours ago, rico said:

Well, it looks like maybe he should have stayed at Memphis....

Yep...honestly he isn’t the player his brother is...and now doubt anyone is looking to take him or use him for major minutes. Heck with Penny bringing in guys he might not play there either.

22 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Has anyone heard if IU is being mentioned as a possibility for Daniel Utomi?

I have seen multiple individuals on Twitter claiming him as a target for IU.. Just fans though.

Archived