March Madness thread

rico

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Btw, why is everybody pulling for in the Duke/MSU game?

Neither.  Eternal death match the never ends.  I don't hate this current duke team or players, just the system.  Ill never believe adidas bids against itself. I can cheer for McQuaid and even Winston.   Henry playing so well, stings, too early.  

Probably a MSU lean just the fact of B1G and Izzo doesn't look healthy, maybe the liar whiner in him eating him alive.  So I don't see him coaching a lot longer and reaping the benefits a run like this provides.  

Speaking if whiners, k is crying about how the ncaa isn't ready for one and done.  Translation,  k isn't ready.  

It’s amazing watching these games, the two things that really stick out to me is that teams like Purdue, Texas A & M, Virginia, Auburn all play incredibly hard and they all have guards that can create and make shots. Most of them have multiple guards that can break down defenders and score. 

IU didn’t really have any guards that could do that. Langford could at time, but not consistently. IU really needs an upgrade at the guard spots in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, BGleas said:

It’s amazing watching these games, the two things that really stick out to me is that teams like Purdue, Texas A & M, Virginia, Auburn all play incredibly hard and they all have guards that can create and make shots. Most of them have multiple guards that can break down defenders and score. 

IU didn’t really have any guards that could do that. Langford could at time, but not consistently. IU really needs an upgrade at the guard spots in my opinion. 

The entire roster needs upgraded. It's like the game has past this program by.

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I love Durham’s heart and effort but honestly he would best be an energy guy off the bench in a perfect world.

Just now, dgambill said:

I love Durham’s heart and effort but honestly he would best be an energy guy off the bench in a perfect world.

Completely agree. I know some are high on Al, and I absolutely appreciate his improvement, but unless he makes yet another fairly large leap in improvement, which is possible, I think he’s a bench player on a  Big Ten title contending team not a starter. 

Archived