March Madness thread

rico

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

And IU swept them and pounded them on the glass. Go figure 

Good point.  Just think of it.  Here is a team in the Elite Eight.  One game away from going into the Final Four..... AND.... the only team to beat them twice this past season was Indiana. 

Think I may be rooting for Duke in this game.  Hate K and Izzo about equally, and I actually kind of like the group of players Duke has this season... Zion is unbelievable.  And to be honest, I’d like to avoid the embarrassment of listening to IU fans claiming a transitive property Final Four all offseason.

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

Why will Auburn vacate this?

Lol, I know this is one of your favorite hills to die on, but it will be vacated because Pearl is a cheating scumbag.  I have a buddy that’s a college coach and he just said the exact same thing... He also knows for a fact that Pearl has personally offered cash to recruits.

1 minute ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Maybe, maybe not. For sake of discussion let's assume not.... Why would Auburn vacate this Final Four? They suspended the two involved players for all of last season. 

1 minute ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Lol, I know this is one of your favorite hills to die on, but it will be vacated because Pearl is a cheating scumbag.  I have a buddy that’s a college coach and he just said the exact same thing... He also knows for a fact that Pearl has personally offered cash to recruits.

I think almost every college coach has done this, I'm sure Pearl is no different. 

But Auburn suspended the players in question last year. I really don't see them vacating. 

9 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Think I may be rooting for Duke in this game.  Hate K and Izzo about equally, and I actually kind of like the group of players Duke has this season... Zion is unbelievable.  And to be honest, I’d like to avoid the embarrassment of listening to IU fans claiming a transitive property Final Four all offseason.

That’s really quite a stretch 

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Is it a law that a Duke cheerleader has to be a commentator on every Duke game broadcast?

Let's not pretend that we are just listening to one of them. I had to get some work done over the first 6 minutes of this game, so I just had the audio on and I though Duke was up 10. Every word I heard was how well Reddish was playing, or how Zion is the best at this and that. Unreal.

3 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

Let's not pretend that we are just listening to one of them. I had to get some work done over the first 6 minutes of this game, so I just had the audio on and I though Duke was up 10. Every word I heard was how well Reddish was playing, or how Zion is the best at this and that. Unreal.

When Cassius Winston has been the best player on the floor

Archived