Secret Scrimmage

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Guys.  I'm giving coachv some grace.  In the last few days, in the Maryland post game thread he revealed to me that he is 11teen.  It took me a minute to compute, actually thinking he was 111 before coming to terms that he's 21 lol.  He's eager and a fan.  Fairly new here and obviously young.  

That explains a lot!

Kind of like Tish Cyrus saying her daughter Miley "is a bratty millennial"

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

It may be for the Hoosier Hysterics guys' outing.

It is. The HH guys did an interview with Sage Steel, and I'm reasonably sure this is the result of it. Frankly, I couldn't care less, but for some it might be an attraction. I'm going to see Laz, Leach, Newton, Moye, and several others who will be in attendance.

Tickets are required for the event.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:23 PM, BADGERVOL said:

If you’re questioning CoachSS, you’re either

A.) new to the board and not very savvy and need to learn to watch posts for a while before sticking your foot in your mouth

OR

B.) you’re completely ignorant 

I’m gonna pray you’re A...might sound bad but own that one, it’s the lesser of two evils.

the lesser of two weevils 

7 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or not but since this one has the most action I'll post here. Apparently Sage Steele and several former IU players will be at the Bluebird on November 16th. She just announced on twitter. Not sure of the reason or cause but thought I would pass along.

the bluebird is still around? i got tossed out of there on my 21st birthday, for reasons i am too embarrassed to admit, at an adrian belew concert. damn. i'm old

5 hours ago, coachv said:

the bluebird is still around? i got tossed out of there on my 21st birthday, for reasons i am too embarrassed to admit, at an adrian belew concert. damn. i'm old

So you were 21 in 1980.  Makes your 'style' even more bizzare considering you are no longer 11teen.  

If someone blocks you and they quote you do you see it?  Asking for @iuscott

2 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

IU is going to get better as the season progresses (imho) if they can get healthy and stay healthy !!  Go HOOSIERS !😀😄😅😇😁😊😃

Been a while since we have heard from ya. Young fella.  Great to hear from you. 

21 hours ago, DWB said:

It is. The HH guys did an interview with Sage Steel, and I'm reasonably sure this is the result of it. Frankly, I couldn't care less, but for some it might be an attraction. I'm going to see Laz, Leach, Newton, Moye, and several others who will be in attendance.

Tickets are required for the event.

From what i understand Leach and Newton will be making and selling BBQ for the event..i was told the tickets were free on first come first serve bases.

14 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

So you were 21 in 1980.  Makes your 'style' even more bizzare considering you are no longer 11teen.  

If someone blocks you and they quote you do you see it?  Asking for @iuscott

I'm certainly not suggesting it at this point but at the rate we are going I'm pretty sure an admin will make it all a mute point eventually and nobody will have to do a thing to not see his posts lol.

Archived