Just want to thank all of HSN

loviubb

When CC started HSN. It was with one purpose in mind.  To provide IU fans with a focal point to combine and share their love that is all IU.  

We've gone through our growth spurts and merger in the past. Only to come back to what CC sent us out to be, in the beginning.

We are now in our third iteration.  And can't thank Hoosier Faithful enough for setting up this third iteration, and making sure this platform runs smoothly,  along with Colonial Crestor's support for what we all can enjoy to this day. You don't hear much from HF. But trust me. This site would not be what it is, if it were not for him and CC.

I can say that I share your love for HSN Loviubb.  HSN is a part of me. Each and every day.  

Many people have helped build and rebuild this over the years. And the one reason it is always worth it is the posters at HSN.

It may get bumpy from time to time. But this forum is typically really easy to moderate because our members rarely act like children.

Even when disagreements happen, they are usually handled with little more than a "keep it clean" from us mods. 

That, people like you (and EVEN 5fouls) is what makes this place special and worth it.

21 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Many people have helped build and rebuild this over the years. And the one reason it is always worth it is the posters at HSN.

It may get bumpy from time to time. But this forum is typically really easy to moderate because our members rarely act like children.

Even when disagreements happen, they are usually handled with little more than a "keep it clean" from us mods. 

That, people like you (and EVEN 5fouls) is what makes this place special and worth it.

I love you too,  💕

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Best site and contributors going. I've been on message boards since dial up days. In terms of content and poster credibility there isn't a better option for IU news and honestly sports in general in the animal house too. 

And all of that content is FREE !

On 10/25/2019 at 6:37 PM, loviubb said:

Thank you all who POST WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND INSIGHT for IU SPORTS!! If I want to know what's up with IU this is the place I look at first! Thanks again it keeps us less informed up to date!👍 From mods to posters you folks are the best!!!

Thanks for your kind words. This site is all about the members. We have been fortunate to have great members that are genuinely nice people. Our mod teams over the years have always tried to do what's right for the forum and the members and we have had the best mods of any forum.  some of you have been mods and know that we don't discuss ways to make money or things like that.. each and every mod we have had wants to make the forum better.  They do it for free.  Hoopster and Bluegrass,  have been at this a long time and don't get mentioned but the forum wouldn't be the same without them.

Mile forgot to mention himself when talking about the forum. He has been heart of this place since the early days and has been our biggest supporter!

Oh, and don't forget Snowling!  How lucky are we to have him as part of the forum!?!

But our members are what makes this place so much fun. Thanks to all of you for making this the best forum out there...and as Mile says, it's all free!

2 hours ago, Colonialcrester said:

Thanks for your kind words. This site is all about the members. We have been fortunate to have great members that are genuinely nice people. Our mod teams over the years have always tried to do what's right for the forum and the members and we have had the best mods of any forum.  some of you have been mods and know that we don't discuss ways to make money or things like that.. each and every mod we have had wants to make the forum better.  They do it for free.  Hoopster and Bluegrass,  have been at this a long time and don't get mentioned but the forum wouldn't be the same without them.

Mile forgot to mention himself when talking about the forum. He has been heart of this place since the early days and has been our biggest supporter!

Oh, and don't forget Snowling!  How lucky are we to have him as part of the forum!?!

But our members are what makes this place so much fun. Thanks to all of you for making this the best forum out there...and as Mile says, it's all free!

Thanks CC. Much appreciated.

However. At this time. SInce you mentioned him.  I would want each and every member to place Snowling in their thoughts and prayers.   As both he and his wife are going through some very very serious health issues. And despite all of that. He continues to do his thing, in our other sports forum. 

HSN love has worked for many of our members in the past.  Let's send some love Snowling's way.

Keep up the good fight, Snowling !   And as he always says :  "GO HOOSIERS ! "

I’ve said it many times but this is the sharpest crew of Indiana fans you will find. There are very good thoughts and insight here, daily.  I can’t single anybody out because it’s everybody. 

One thing I enjoy is we do have diverse points of view and different perspectives.  Some people like this and others like that.  But it leads to great discussion.  All angles are essentially covered.  While you may not agree with a particular point of view, I’d say most of that time that view is shared by an entire segment of the fan base.  Those different views get aired out here. 

Some threads, especially in the offseason, can...let’s just say...get off track.  While that may not be ideal in some circles, I think it reflects the respect, common interest, and fun prevalent amongst the members.  

5 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks CC. Much appreciated.

However. At this time. SInce you mentioned him.  I would want each and every member to place Snowling in their thoughts and prayers.   As both he and his wife are going through some very very serious health issues. And despite all of that. He continues to do his thing, in our other sports forum. 

HSN love has worked for many of our members in the past.  Let's send some love Snowling's way.

Keep up the good fight, Snowling !   And as he always says :  "GO HOOSIERS ! "

Praying for Snowling and his wife!

Archived