2023 NFL Discussion

rico

No other snub even comes close to Waller not getting 2nd team TE.  They left it vacant instead of putting him on the 2nd team.  Of all players, he was 4th in catches, 10th in yards, and 10th in touchdowns.  He had 229 more yards, 25 more catches, and 5 more touchdowns than Beasley who made 2nd team WR.

Waller had almost as many yards, more catches, and 5 more touchdowns than Kelce had last year, and they left the spot vacant instead of taking him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

No other snub even comes close to Waller not getting 2nd team TE.  They left it vacant instead of putting him on the 2nd team.  Of all players, he was 4th in catches, 10th in yards, and 10th in touchdowns.  He had 229 more yards, 25 more catches, and 5 more touchdowns than Beasley who made 2nd team WR.

Waller had almost as many yards, more catches, and 5 more touchdowns than Kelce had last year, and they left the spot vacant instead of taking him.

This is true. 

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Buckner for the Colts, Diggs and Beasley for Buffalo listed as questionable. When Buckner was out Titans ran all over us. 

I want to see the Colts win without any excuses. I hope all these guys play 

I won't mind if Beasley and Diggs miss the game

Edited by IU Scott

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Buckner for the Colts, Diggs and Beasley for Buffalo listed as questionable. When Buckner was out Titans ran all over us. 

I want to see the Colts win without any excuses. I hope all these guys play 

Beasley isn't playing. Diggs will. I really like this Colts team but the Bills are playing as well as anyone right now. Should be fun to watch. I expect Taylor to have 25/140/2 type stat line. Biggest thing tomorrow I believe is contain Allen (don't let him get outside the pocket) and just hope the Bills don't get bailed out by long ball to Brown/Davis. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Beasley isn't playing. Diggs will. I really like this Colts team but the Bills are playing as well as anyone right now. Should be fun to watch. I expect Taylor to have 25/140/2 type stat line. Biggest thing tomorrow I believe is contain Allen (don't let him get outside the pocket) and just hope the Bills don't get bailed out by long ball to Brown/Davis. 

If Colts can protect Rivers and let him get started, that will be a big factor in the game tomorrow. Bills have been very good with their blitz packages. Colts line has to hold up against that and give Philip the time to find his receivers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

If Colts can protect Rivers and let him get started, that will be a big factor in the game tomorrow. Bills have been very good with their blitz packages. Colts line has to hold up against that and give Philip the time to find his receivers 

Have they because they've been ahead and have forced the other teams hand though? We have to be able to stay two dimensional. 

21 hours ago, IU Scott said:

What a classless move by the Ravens after the interception. They went to the mid field on the Titans emblem and was stomping on it.  Also they were waving goodbye to the Titans sidelines.  They did get penalized for it but Ravens is up 20-13 with a minute 50 to go.

It was retaliation for what the Titans did in Baltimore earlier this year, but yeah I never root for them. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

What a classless move by the Ravens after the interception. They went to the mid field on the Titans emblem and was stomping on it.  Also they were waving goodbye to the Titans sidelines.  They did get penalized for it but Ravens is up 20-13 with a minute 50 to go.

Titans started this stuff long time ago. Personally cheering for the Ravens. More for Harbaugh. 

Edited by Seeking6

• rico changed the title to 2023 NFL Discussion