IU Football 2020

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

Glad to hear something about Robbins.  I had hoped we'd see more of him by now, but I know sometimes it takes some time to adjust.

Thanks for pointing that out.  I have been wondering about him for a long time.  

I think Caleb Murphy is a good prospect too, although he’s a year behind Robbins IIRC. 

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

As in using the extra year of eligibility the ncaa is allowing?  Or not going pro.  I get it it says senior.  Football confuses me often with all the red shirting and aren't they allowed to play 3 or 4 games and still not count as a year 1 time?

You can play 4 games, yes. And yes to your first sentence. 

@MoyeCowbell great post in the National Scene thread about CTA and essentially his resiliency to will our players into buying in this off season. 

I will say... good teams/well coached teams.. losses aren't looked upon as anything other than tools to learn from. They are going to happen, adversity makes you stronger. 

I've been a part of A LOT of veryy successful football teams, and nearly all of them had some sort of loss along the way where we found out the next week at practice what that team was truly made of. Humility is a powerful weapon for a coach. 

Very proud of where this program is headed. LEO 

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Bold move by IU and IU Football. Taking Big 10 logos off jerseys and helmets tomorrow. Everyone else can dissect what it actually means. Kudos to IU for having the stones to say you screwed us.....

I love it. I love that CTA and the Administration at IU are willing to do this. 

Archived