Jump to content

2019-20 One Shining Moment Video


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

Glad they did the video, really cool! This probably won't be received well, but could have used a little less Don Fisher and a little more Luther Vandross. 

Not a complaint. Just an observation. Brian. You really came out of left field with this comparison for me.  RIP, Luther.

 Luther VanDross - A House is not a Home 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

Glad they did the video, really cool! This probably won't be received well, but could have used a little less Don Fisher and a little more Luther Vandross. 

Actually I have not like the CBS One Shining as much as I use to because that same reason.  It use to be the video and the music and nothing else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Actually I have not like the CBS One Shining as much as I use to because that same reason.  It use to be the video and the music and nothing else.

I think the announcer break-in adds a nice touch of emotion, but it was way too much in the IU video, it shouldn't be over Luther, just maybe a touch here and there during an instrumental section. 

P.S. Yes, I fully realize I'm being way over critical on a harmless, fun video.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I think the announcer break-in adds a nice touch of emotion, but it was way too much in the IU video, it shouldn't be over Luther, just maybe a touch here and there during an instrumental section. 

P.S. Yes, I fully realize I'm being way over critical on a harmless, fun video.  

My favorite is the very first person singing One Shining Moment.  You can go to YouTube and watch every one of them and you could see a difference once they went to other singers and how the presented it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i just want to point out... we agree on something Scott!  it does happen!

Probably won't last to long LOL!  I know most people don't see the same viewpoint that I do when it comes to sports but we are all passionate about sports so we have that in common.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...