2020 College Basketball Off-Season

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is Covid any worse than the diseases their basketball team has been exposed to in recent history?  

But, IU fans are so bad. Wasn’t that the narrative during his recruitment?

North Carolina?

Posted Images

12 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Saw where they are moving the Battle of Atlantis from the Bahamas to South Dakota.

Maybe this belongs in the Coronavirus thread, but S. Dakota has one of the worst numbers for rising cases in the country. Hopefully, things settle down there by then, but wonder if the people who made this decision have any clue?

4 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Maybe this belongs in the Coronavirus thread, but S. Dakota has one of the worst numbers for rising cases in the country. Hopefully, things settle down there by then, but wonder if the people who made this decision have any clue?

Terrific, I just drove through the entire state of South Dakota and will be going back through in the next few days. 

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

That's not terribly surprising given that they've exercised a bunch of personal freedom, just came off the Sturgis rally, etc., but maybe they are thinking that gets them to the end sooner...herd immunity, etc.   Only time will tell, but last I knew, they were doing pretty well economically as a result.  I don't envy the people having to make the decisions on where the balance between physical and economic/emotional health is struck.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Sounds official. November 25th is when season will start. Day before Turkey....and I'm guessing Maui will be here in town or in NC as others have suggested. At least they have a date set. Now just let some fans in the damn building.

Just saw this date on local tv.  Yes !  And thanks for posting as well as being a GREAT HSN member !

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Sounds official. November 25th is when season will start. Day before Turkey....and I'm guessing Maui will be here in town or in NC as others have suggested. At least they have a date set. Now just let some fans in the damn building.

Pretty psyched that we may have a season. Now going back to not talking/thinking about it - don't want to jinx it!

• Like 1