Rutgers Pre Game Thread

I have a nephew who got a full ride (straight A student, class President) who goes to Rutgers.  He hates it.  I guess they’ve got different locations and he ubers around between classes because of the layout.  He’s upset that he’s there because his brother went Ivy League and he also got into a few.  But he didn’t want to pass up the free ride.  

There’s a reason the East Coast kids flock to the more glamor big schools like IU, Michigan, Wisconsin, Virginia and North Carolina.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 3
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminder gang. After the game tomorrow night BTN will be airing the never scene footage of The Big Trip. Documenting when Knight took IU players on trip around the world in summer of 1985.

Since rebounding will be difficult I suggest we don’t miss any shots and steal the ball a lot. 

Myles Johnson is one impressive kid. Graduated from the Rutgers electrical engineering school in 4 years as a D1 athlete...Magna Cum Laude... Way to go, young fella...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Had a friend that use to work in Dayton approach control. Went to Columbus when they absorbed that airspace.

Worked very close with Air Traffic when doing Noise Studies and Capacity Studies back when Dayton had Emery Air and USAir hubs.  Was unbelievable and enlightening about the windows in the sky that jets flew into and out of.  Due to cargo ops up and down the Ohio and Mississippi Valleys...the radars bloom at night.

7 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I have a nephew who got a full ride (straight A student, class President) who goes to Rutgers.  He hates it.  I guess they’ve got different locations and he ubers around between classes because of the layout.  He’s upset that he’s there because his brother went Ivy League and he also got into a few.  But he didn’t want to pass up the free ride.  

There’s a reason the East Coast kids flock to the more glamor big schools like IU, Michigan, Wisconsin, Virginia and North Carolina.  

Yes, no question. Many of the the northeastern state schools (NY, MA, NJ) aren’t exactly destination campuses. 

• Like 1