2021 MLB Season

5fouls

So baseball maybe wants to ban the shift.  Are they going to paint stripes that fielders have to stand between.  I am against banning the shift and making players hit the ball into the holes. Make the pitchers throw a lot of pitches. 

They should remove 7 inning DH's and the runnuer on 2nd in extra innings.  I'd rather games just end in a tie after 9. 

25 minutes ago, ATX_sig said:

So baseball maybe wants to ban the shift.  Are they going to paint stripes that fielders have to stand between.  I am against banning the shift and making players hit the ball into the holes. Make the pitchers throw a lot of pitches. 

They should remove 7 inning DH's and the runnuer on 2nd in extra innings.  I'd rather games just end in a tie after 9. 

I had heard discussed that you would have to have 2 infielders on each side of 2nd base.

4 hours ago, rico said:

Yankee game postponed due to positive covid tests?

There are only two paths through this mess for a person.  Get vaccinated or get infected.  Something tells me that some team is going to have a small breakout in October that will throw the post-season into chaos.

Reds blew a golden opportunity tonight to cut the Brewers leaf to 3.  Was up early 4-1 and should have been more.  It seems like the lady month they just can't put together hits to have a huge inning.  They night score 1 or 2 runs but can't  score more and they leave to many runners on.

Going into the 5th up 4-1 you thought the Refs were in great shape since the Brewers is the s cond worst offense in baseball.

Mahle had not pitched well  the last month and continued that tonight.  With that leaf he should have ay least have them 7 innings but he fell apart.  He gave up 2 in the 5th inning and two more years n the 6th.  Up 4-3 with one out in the 6th and up in the count 1-2 he ended up walking that batter which led to 3 runs and a Brewers lead.

Finally the bullpen did what the bullpen does and that is giving up 6;runs in 3.2 innings.  They had pitched well lately but there is not one guy in the pen you have any confidence in.