2021 MLB Season

5fouls

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

She sounds like a real piece of work...Playing Slap and Tickle with the Pastor?

Word started spreading quickly when he first stepped away. Betrayal is one thing....but for a deeply religious man like Zobrist to be betrayed on by wife and pastor is unreal. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Word started spreading quickly when he first stepped away. Betrayal is one thing....but for a deeply religious man like Zobrist to be betrayed on by wife and pastor is unreal. 

I haven't trusted any of them since Swaggart...

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I was reading about some of the things she was asking for and yikes what a nightmare she is. Claiming he purposely didn’t play/earn his money to try to lessen his overall estate?! Can only imagine the mental toll that took on him. I’ve always liked Ben and feel horrible for him. I hope she gets as little as possible. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I was reading about some of the things she was asking for and yikes what a nightmare she is. Claiming he purposely didn’t play/earn his money to try to lessen his overall estate?! Can only imagine the mental toll that took on him. I’ve always liked Ben and feel horrible for him. I hope she gets as little as possible. 

But, but, but she was a Christian lady...

18 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Can only speak from some personal experiences with what my wife sees in family court....and most of her divorces are simple/straight forward stuff. Not millions at risk.

Attorneys can get pretty creative and in this case her attorney sadly might be onto something. Ultimately like most will get settled but going public with this stuff is a low bar move.....and shame on the journalist they used to run with it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Can only speak from some personal experiences with what my wife sees in family court....and most of her divorces are simple/straight forward stuff. Not millions at risk.

Attorneys can get pretty creative and in this case her attorney sadly might be onto something. Ultimately like most will get settled but going public with this stuff is a low bar move.....and shame on the journalist they used to run with it. 

Does he have any leverage (compared to a normal divorce) due to proof of infidelity? How could that impact things from a monetary standpoint?

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Does he have any leverage (compared to a normal divorce) due to proof of infidelity? How could that impact things from a monetary standpoint?

Not the one to ask for certain but Tennessee laws say you can use adultery as grounds for filing but you can't sue for damages because of it. Not sure on the leverage part. Just depends what secrets both have in their closets....and how much they want those secrets out there for their kids consumption. They are victims too and my guess is Ben could use some of her actions to show she's unfit for custody or whatever.

Shoot Ben begged the Cubs to let her do the 7th inning stretch to promote her Christian album. In my untrained ear....Jeff Gordon did a better job of Take Me Out to the Ball Game. Haha.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Did she have the kids with her when she was having these infidelity encounters?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rico said:

Did she have the kids with her when she was having these infidelity encounters?

That's where the details are in play. Always a way to show or prove so when you were supposed to be watching the kids you were playing the  flute with your pastor? Or something along those lines. Catch up in a few days guys. Headed for plenty of bad golf and cold beer. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

That's where the details are in play. Always a way to show or prove so when you were supposed to be watching the kids you were playing the  flute with your pastor? Or something along those lines. Catch up in a few days guys. Headed for plenty of bad golf and cold beer. 

I knew a guy that I went to HS that had a pretty good thing going, or so it would have appeared.  He ran a dairy farm and was also journeyman electrician.  His wife(a knockout) was a RN at a medical clinic.  They had 3 kids.  She was having an affair at work with a drug rep that visited the office.  The skinny is she got caught with the guy in the act in one of the patient rooms.  Cost her the marriage, her job, and custody of her kids.  Just sayin'

• Like 1

OK, this is just weird and sad...

""Mrs. Zobrist paid for the party out of the ‘farm account’ that her husband typically did not review, apparently to keep the cost of the party unknown to him. Mrs. Zobrist and Pastor Yawn both became intoxicated and are dancing ‘on’ each other in a provocative way that was very embarrassing to Ben Zobrist, especially in front of their close church friends," the filing read, via the Tribune."

Ya think?

"wife had an affair with Mr. Yawn and admitted this relationship to husband in May of 2019. Although she did not admit the adultery until later."

Wait...Doesn't the word "affair" imply adultery? 

And this Yawn character had even bigger pelotas...

"Yawn is also accused of having Zobrist sign autographs, get tickets for baseball games, host events at his home and send personal messages to newly baptized members of the church. The suit also claimed that Yawn received $3,500 monthly checks from a nonprofit Zobrist founded for two months after he was fired as executive director in March 2019."

Yawn makes Julian Kaye look like an amateur...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Not the one to ask for certain but Tennessee laws say you can use adultery as grounds for filing but you can't sue for damages because of it. Not sure on the leverage part. Just depends what secrets both have in their closets....and how much they want those secrets out there for their kids consumption. They are victims too and my guess is Ben could use some of her actions to show she's unfit for custody or whatever.

Shoot Ben begged the Cubs to let her do the 7th inning stretch to promote her Christian album. In my untrained ear....Jeff Gordon did a better job of Take Me Out to the Ball Game. Haha.

I read that he supported her singing tour one year and she was actually in the red due to how much she spent on clothing lol. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rico said:

I knew a guy that I went to HS that had a pretty good thing going, or so it would have appeared.  He ran a dairy farm and was also journeyman electrician.  His wife(a knockout) was a RN at a medical clinic.  They had 3 kids.  She was having an affair at work with a drug rep that visited the office.  The skinny is she got caught with the guy in the act in one of the patient rooms.  Cost her the marriage, her job, and custody of her kids.  Just sayin'

Whatever happened to her?