The All "What If" Team

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

I think Josh Smith and Kyrie Irving are the most interesting because they alone could've extended Davis and Crean's time here.  

How would Irving have extended Crean's time? He had like 6 years after Kyrie finished playing in college. 

18 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

How would Irving have extended Crean's time? He had like 6 years after Kyrie finished playing in college. 

Yeah....I didn’t realize how long ago he played in college. I was thinking it was later and could’ve prevented that 1st lull after Syracuse.

17 hours ago, Muddy River said:

Kinda quiet around here, so I thought I'd try to stir up some discussions.  How about a list of players who wanted to come and play at IU but didn't for whatever reason.

I'll start with :

Oscar Robertson

Bob Gibson

Louie Dampier

Who else?

Bob Gibson?

18 hours ago, Muddy River said:

Kinda quiet around here, so I thought I'd try to stir up some discussions.  How about a list of players who wanted to come and play at IU but didn't for whatever reason.

I'll start with :

Oscar Robertson

Bob Gibson

Louie Dampier

Who else?

What was the back story on Dampier?  He wanted IU but we didn’t offer and he went to UK?

I know for a fact that the Bob Gibson thing is true.  I heard him tell the story in a lengthy interview. I remember attaching the link here.  

Archived