Big Ten 2021-2022

51 minutes ago, dgambill said:

They are kind of like us...they lost their identity....I feel confident Woody will find guys that fit what it means to be an Indiana Hoosier. Jordan...they moved to the B1G East and now they have a roster that resembles Notre Dames more than what made them successful (East coast kids). Don't get me wrong you want to capitalize on that expanded visibility provides and try to bring in some size/athleticism that they may have a hard time finding close to home....but man...to not have some guards from the state that shoot lights out and have a bulldog mentality I think is a huge miss for them! I agree...if they miss the tourney it could be curtains. 

The "Butler way " seems to have gone awry

• Like 1

2 Gavitt Games left and the Big 10 needs both just to tie...5 Big 10 teams in action tonight (* Gavitt Games)

#19Ohio State @ Xavier 6:30 PM FS1*

St. Francis (BKN) @ Penn State7:00 PM No TV

Alabama State @ Iowa 7:00 PM BTN

Rutgers @ DePaul 8:30 PM FS1*

Fairleigh Dickinson @ Northwestern 9:00 PM BTN

Edited by IUFLA

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

2 Gavitt Games left and the Big 10 needs both just to tie...5 Big 10 teams in action tonight (* Gavitt Games)

I like the B1G's chances in those except for the 2 that are Gavitt Games.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Must suck to be a St. Francis fan.  Play a Big Ten school and STILL can't get on TV.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Also Harper and baker have been at Rutgers for like 12 years. Half as long and settles was at Iowa and Lucas Johnson was at Illinois. Looking at Rutgers roster they should have a tough team. 

They will probably be decent, even though i think last years team is better then what this years team will be.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Also Harper and baker have been at Rutgers for like 12 years. Half as long and settles was at Iowa and Lucas Johnson was at Illinois. Looking at Rutgers roster they should have a tough team. 

Along with that, wasn't Scruggs in the 2016 class? He was a Tom Crean miss at IU. Dude must be 24 or 25 by now. 

• Like 2