Tracking IU Transfers

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Clifton Moore would have been a player for us had Woodson been here all along. 13p 6r 3b a game at La Salle. 

Maybe spot minutes in rotation with TJD and Race. He wouldn't play ahead of either. LaSalle is 11-19 and was 12th in the A10. He's 6'10, 240 and shoots 24% from 3. Not sure he would give us anything we don't get from Durr, who's a bigger body.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Maybe spot minutes in rotation with TJD and Race. He wouldn't play ahead of either. LaSalle is 11-19 and was 12th in the A10. He's 6'10, 240 and shoots 24% from 3. Not sure he would give us anything we don't get from Durr, who's a bigger body.

👍

4 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

If what I saw was indicative of his overall defensive effort, he'd have been parked between Khristian Lander and Nathan Childress all year on a Mike Woodson coached team...

On 1/10/2022 at 5:16 PM, IowaHoosierFan said:

I guess i am a little surprised AF isn't doing as well as he did last year shooting the ball.

I'm very surprised at Franklin this year. I really thought he was going to blow up based on what he was showing last year. I haven't watched much of UVa to know if it's a system thing, or he just hasn't put in the work to take that next step, or something else. 

1 minute ago, AxnJxn said:

I'm very surprised at Franklin this year. I really thought he was going to blow up based on what he was showing last year. I haven't watched much of UVa to know if it's a system thing, or he just hasn't put in the work to take that next step, or something else. 

could just be a stalled year at a new place.  The kid sounded like he put in work.  Doubt he just stopped.  I think sometimes a new place just takes time to adjust.  I am sure next year he will be back to normal

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AxnJxn said:

21 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

could just be a stalled year at a new place.  The kid sounded like he put in work.  Doubt he just stopped.  I think sometimes a new place just takes time to adjust.  I am sure next year he will be back to normal

VA has no inside presence. Their top four scorers are all guards. AF's 2 pt % improved, but his 3 pt % dropped back to 26%, where he was as a Freshman. I think he benefited from TJD and Race last year.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Armaan Franklin looking like a stud.

for the people begging for KL to play last year just because… he got 9 minutes in WKUs first game. Scoring 3 points, 1 block, 1 TO, 3 PF. 

We get to see IU square off against Xavier and Jerome Hunter on Friday. 

Parker Stewart and Michael Durr seem to be where they belong putting up mediocre stats.

5 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Nov 18, 2022

Armaan Franklin scored a career-high 26 points, as No. 16 Virginia defeated No. 5 Baylor 86-79 on Friday night.

The announcer on the UCLA / Illinois game was commenting on Franklin's career high.  Said he previously had scored 23 three times while playing for ILLINOIS.

• Haha 1