• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we finish the season playing like we did tonight, I'm not sure Archie gets a fifth year. He's going to lose the entirety of the fan base. He pretty much already has. I have been just about as

I would prefer Matta.  But, if he's not wanting to come back, get Beilien in here for 3-4 years to stabilize things to the point where a good coach would actually want to come to IU.  

Posted Images

Tired of hearing Arch is a good coach. Doing x and o’s might be his “genius”, but he has shown at IU that he is not a great coach.  He lacks leadership and doesnt allow the team to play to their strengths.  IMO he over controls the offense.   

• Like 7

Really enjoyed the dunk after dunk after dunk by Rutgers down the stretch. I’ve tried to defend CAM, tried to even boil the problems down to 1 or 2 potentially fixable things. I can’t do it any more. This is just an embarrassing mess. 

• Like 4

No way we win another game this year including the BTT so that will be a 12-15 record and no way he better be back.  If there is not a change then there will be a lot of empty seats in AH if they allow fans next year.

Very reminiscent of Crean's last year. The only way I see Archie surviving at this point is pulling in about 3-4 guys off the transfer market. The point guard position is a complete disaster at this point. 

• Like 7

Ok, so NOW what are the changes Archie could be gone after this year? If we look like this tonight there’s no way we win any of remaining games. They act like they don’t care, no passion, no grit...so weak. Not what IU basketball is supposed to be about at all. I thought when Archie got hired that showing grit and attitude wouldn’t be an issue at all and it’s been quite the opposite. Really don’t wanna have to sit through another season of this uninspiring display of basketball. I love watching it too much to have to be this upset about it. I don’t want to have to not care anymore. 

• Like 1