• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Conversation overheard at the grocery this morning. Young Boy:  "Dad, which baseball team has lost more games this year, the Reds or the Cardinals?" Father:  "The Cardinals have lost more."

White Sox girls won the fight over Cardinals guys and girls...

Congrats on the graduation part. Always nice to see stepping stones crossed. Just saw the score. Reminded me of my first Cubs game in 79 vs Phillies. Tons of homers. Here's a fun stat. Cubs have 28 st

Posted Images

Reds lose to the Cardinals 5-4;with the Reds scoring 3 runs in the 9th and left runners on 2nd and 3rd.  Reds only had 1 hit but got 5 walks in the 9th.  Reds only got 3 2/3 out of the starting pitcher but did get great relief pitching

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

You're watching more than me this year!

I keep track on my phone/twitter. Have yet to sit down and watch any games yet. I'm still not in fan mode for them. Buddy called last night with 4 freebies to Cubs/Nationals on the 17th and I said find a charity and let them go. Haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't believe the difference in the Reds hitting between home and on the road.  Last night Surez went 0-5 with 4 K's and Votto went 0-4 with 3 K's.  The Reds are scoring 8 runs at home and 3 runs on the road.

Edited by IU Scott

Reds needs to bench Surez because he is batting .170 and lead the lead the league in strikeouts. The also already had 5 errors and just made one in this game that was terrible.  Had a routine ground ball to him that should have been the 3rd out but he threw flat footed at the throw was in the dirt

Edited by IU Scott
1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Reds went from First to Worst in the division in less than a week. 

Classic Reds...finally get a good outing from both starter and bullpen...but no offense. LOL.    I believe I've seen this one before... and I'm not speaking about this game...I mean this season.   😝

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Depending on how schedules play out this year....I think this will happen monthly in NL Central. King of the 83 win division. 

21 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

They lead MLB in Runs scored and homeruns but are 9-11.  Last night they showed that the reds has scored  60% of their runs in 6 games.  They either score 10+ runs or they score 2 or less

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

They lead MLB in Runs scored and homeruns but are 9-11.  Last night they showed that the reds has scored  60% of their runs in 6 games.  They either score 10+ runs or they score 2 or less

Isn’t their bullpen one of the worst in baseball?

Edited by Stlboiler23
1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Reds lose their 7th in a row 5-2 and left the bases loaded in the 9th.  Castillo with another bad outing giving up 4 runs in 5 innings

As an IU basketball fan you should be used to these kind of results...just sayin'  LOL

8 minutes ago, rico said:

As an IU basketball fan you should be used to these kind of results...just sayin'  LOL

If IU basketball left the bases loaded, now that would be something to see.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Well, the last place Spankees play the last place O's tonight, both are 9-12.

And, just like last year, the Rays have owned the Spankees this year!!  🥵

Long season. They'll bounce back.