Worth a read...

madmax

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/hoosier-insider/2018/01/19/insider-maybe-miller-sees-growth-even-after-michigan-state-blowout/1050391001/

"After similar scorelines this season, Miller has raised intangible concerns about his team. He termed the Hoosiers “soft” after a season-opening loss to Indiana State, and admitted a home defeat to Fort Wayne was “perplexing.” But when he was asked if he saw similar themes in Friday’s road loss, Miller shook his head.

“We were playing,” he said, “a much different team.”"

improving toughness and defense is the main thing we have to be asking and expecting.  moving the ball well and taking good shots.  wins and losses are not going to look so good the rest of the way would be my prediction, but doesn't mean we can't see hope for a new identity going forward.

16 hours ago, Beowulf50 said:

As a new coach to a program you are playing the team that you are dealt! As an IU fan I am looking forward to watching the team that Archie chooses!! Future looks bright!!

i definitely agree.  he has to play with what he is dealt.  if he can recruit, we'll be fine.  i just hope we take on a toughness identity.  

On 1/21/2018 at 9:36 AM, NCHoosier32 said:

i definitely agree.  he has to play with what he is dealt.  if he can recruit, we'll be fine.  i just hope we take on a toughness identity.  

I hope so too about the toughness! I think it will be taken up a notch with Archie’s recruits.....at least I hope and expect! From what I have seen in the past from Archie gives me confidence we will be happy!

Archived