2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

The only good thing that can come from this is sweeping changes. Matheny was fired around the same time 5 years ago with a much better track record so we’ll see what happens. 

Yeah, this is the worst looking Cards team in a long time.

• Like 1

Going to be something to watch today with Nationals/Reds. Martinez took issue with Cruz bat and subsequent reaction to his HR.

For the record the bat has already been approved so for Martinez to do that is pretty weak. In terms of Cruz celebration...I'm all for it for him and any other player who wants to add some excitement to the games.

12 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

I think a lot of non-Cardinals fans are enjoying this.

At this point I'm honestly curious what it would take for them to drop any lower than 24 on ESPN's power rankings. 

It would require the person doing the ESPN Power Rankings to let go of any and all bias associated with preseason expectations as well as the belief that some organizations/teams are immune to being bad.

Edited by 5fouls

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Going to be something to watch today with Nationals/Reds. Martinez took issue with Cruz bat and subsequent reaction to his HR.

For the record the bat has already been approved so for Martinez to do that is pretty weak. In terms of Cruz celebration...I'm all for it for him and any other player who wants to add some excitement to the games.

Back on the day the first time De La Cruz came up he would get plunked

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

It would require the person doing the ESPN Power Rankings to let go of any and all bias associated with preseason expectations as well as the belief that some organizations/teams are immune to being bad.

Lmao, 23 again this week. The Pirates are still below them despite sweeping them last time they met and having 5 more wins. 

• Haha 1

The Cardinals are finding new and embarrassing ways to lose all the time. Not sure what's coming next but I'm prepared. This season has been a disaster and I can't wait for some wholesale changes. Hopefully Marmol is fired over the ASB but I'm not sure Mozeliak has the stones to admit a failure.

Reds in a rain delay in the top of the 2nd. You would think the umps would have known rain was coming and not start the game on time. Now joth teams probably will lose their starters after 1 inning. The Reds can't afford to have to use the bullpen for 8 innings especially going into Milwaukee for a 3 game series 

Reds sweep the Nationals in a 4 game series 5-4 in 10 innings. Senzel player of the game, first a game saving defensive play in the bottom of 9th. Second a two run homer in the 10th. Diaz a little shaky in the 10th with giving up a run and having guys on 1st and 2nd with no outs but got out of it. The Nationals should have bunted with no outs and having two runners on.

• Like 1