2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Big one tonight...Wade Miley for the Brewers vs Jameson Tallion for the Cubs...We have to at least take 2 out of 3...

Let's get it on...

Based on matchups from the pitchers we need tonight. Tomorrow is a split and Wednesday should be a favorite for them.

I don't even know the records honestly but it feels like the Brewers have pretty much owned us in last couple of years. For all I know it's .500....2 of 3 is absolute minimum.

• Like 2

Checking out the Angels-Phils while waiting for the Cubs to start... Brice Harper hit an absolute frozen rope into the right center field bleachers... Woah...

They always yap about "launch angle" and "exit velocity" but I'd like to know what they were for that one... 

10 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I think the Reds are trying to break the record for the most K's in a game. Reds batters has already 7 times through 3 innings. SF pitcher is making his second career start and he is their top prospect 

This frustrates me more than anything about the Reds.  Where is the coaching in all of this.  None of these guys are Schwarber types where you can kind of live with the K's because of the constant HR threat and his ability to go nuclear for stretches throughout the season.

So many unproductive outs.  And, it falls on scouting, coaching, and development.  

• Like 1