2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Are the braves the most consistent organization in all of pro sports?  What did they take off, like 2 seasons before being right back at the top in the last 30 years?

After that run of 14 straight division titles from '91 through '05, there were some lean years. There was one division title in '13 and just three playoff appearances until the team committed to a rebuild at the end of the '14 season. That took another three bad years, but it's been six straight division titles since. And almost the entire lineup is locked in for several more seasons at least.

35 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Not a chance. Even taking his story at face value, three other separate women have made extrememly similar allegations. Each time he has the same story to tell, that he's the real victim. Maybe that happens once, not saying it doesn't. But when it happens four times you start looking at the common variable, in this case someone whose bullying behavior online already made his signing questionable before any assault allegations were known. The simplest explanation is the most likely: Trevor Bauer has a problem. And this video shows he hasn't learned anything from his experiences.

For Reds fans

I waited until the season ended to look at the future roster.

Infield CES, India, McClain, EDLC, Marte, Senzel. Steer

Outfield Freidl, Benson, Fraley, Fairchild?, Martini? 

Catchers Stephenson, Maile 

SP Green, Ashcraft, Lodolo, Abbott, Williamson

RP Diaz, Cruz, Sims, Moll, Young, Farmer,

First thing I would do is make move EDLC to CF. I would look to move India and Senzel. I think we need to find a RH outfielder.

I think the biggest thing needed is to dismantle the bullpen and bring in 3 or 4 new relievers.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

For Reds fans

First thing I would do is make move EDLC to CF. I would look to move India and Senzel. I think we need to find a RH outfielder.

I think the biggest thing needed is to dismantle the bullpen and bring in 3 or 4 new relievers.

I would move Lodolo to the pen and try to get Sonny Gray to return as a #1 starter.

9 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Yep. After properly vetting everything it appears to be another case of public blame first. Ask questions later. The fact he's lost 2 full seasons of pay in his prime based on what I've read and heard....would love for my other half to represent him in civil litigation. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, IU Scott said:

For Reds fans

I am more interested in who the Reds will trade this off season.

20 minutes ago, rico said:

I will be rooting for a Philly/Twinkie WS.

I'm good with either Philly or Atlanta in the NL.  I have nothing but respect for the Braves organization.  Such a well run team.

Orioles or Twins for me in the AL.  Nothing against the Rangers, but the Orioles have always been one of my AL teams.  And, the Twins will almost guarantee we get the late October weather I associate with the WS.  

25 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm good with either Philly or Atlanta in the NL.  I have nothing but respect for the Braves organization.  Such a well run team.

Orioles or Twins for me in the AL.  Nothing against the Rangers, but the Orioles have always been one of my AL teams.  And, the Twins will almost guarantee we get the late October weather I associate with the WS.  

NL same, but Schwarber gives the Phils an edge for me...

AL I'm going with the Rangers... like to see teams that have never won it get one...

They might have had one in 2011 if Nelson Cruz was a better right fielder 🙂