2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

I've only been in 4 of the current parks (PNC, Wrigley, Great American, and Chase Field).   I would definitely rate PNC as my favorite.  I really like Great American as well.  Wrigley was a bucket list, but it's no longer a top-tier park in my opinion.  If you can catch a game at Chase Park where the roof is open like I was able to do last June, the atmosphere is so much better than when the roof is closed.

image.png.c7629a0db9cc62146285b3de553ea099.png

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Is that just the Cardinals, or every MLB team?

JSEzlqep_normal.jpg

·
13h

To be very clear: this is not a Cardinals decision. This is the result of Fanatics being in charge of production this year for the first time. Nike is licensing their logos. Every team will be going through this.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

I try not to get too excited, but I do think that the Reds have the roster to be in contention for the central division.   Keeping my fingers crossed that they can stay healthy.

I'm more enthused about this MLB season than I have been about any over the last 30 years or so.  

• Like 1

On 2/13/2024 at 10:47 PM, rico said:

JSEzlqep_normal.jpg

·
13h

To be very clear: this is not a Cardinals decision. This is the result of Fanatics being in charge of production this year for the first time. Nike is licensing their logos. Every team will be going through this.

Fanatics branded clothes are literally the worst. Their QC is horrible. Learned long ago to never buy any clothing that is Fanatics branded. No problem with the company, but their clothes. Horrible. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rico said:

The 1990 season?

I'll say the early 90's in general.  Certainly, the 1990 season was the best.  But, it was the latter half of the 90's when other things in my life started demanding more of my time and I could not devote as much time to the long baseball season.  I've 'rededicated' myself in spring a few times over the years, only to start fading in late May, early June. 

This year is different.  I'm pretty certain of that.  The commitment is there this time.  I've even joined a couple of Fantasy Baseball leagues (the kind that requires daily roster moves).

Yeah, it will be better if the Reds stay in the thick of it the whole season.  But, come late July, on a Reds off day, you just might find me in front of the TV watching a Tigers/Twins game.   

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Looks like the Yankees are back in on the Blake Snell drama per MLB reports. They will make an offer for less years. If players like Rodon, Cortes and Stroman have good years? Then you add the current Cy Young winner in Snell to your rotation?

WOWZA!!

Stay tuned....

Go Sawks!