BTT: Michigan Pregame

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I will have to record and watch the game later, as I will be at physical therapy during....

Trading one kinda pain for another😀

I’m at work with middle schoolers all day so that’s an entirely different kind of pain. 

It’s going to be hard not to check the score before I get home and can watch it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I will have to record and watch the game later, as I will be at physical therapy during....

Trading one kinda pain for another😀

I am required to work in office 3 days each week.  Worked from home yesterday due to Dr. appointment.  Working from home tomorrow because, well, it's Friday (and we might be playing then as well).  

So, I'm in office today.  Recording it, but will only watch if it's a win, and even then if its memorable to some degree.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I am required to work in office 3 days each week.  Worked from home yesterday due to Dr. appointment.  Working from home tomorrow because, well, it's Friday (and we might be playing then as well).  

So, I'm in office today.  Recording it, but will only watch if it's a win, and even then if its memorable to some degree.

Cramming a full days work in this morning so that my LONG meetings should be uninterrupted. 

• Like 1

i usually figure out a way to watch.  if not, i always record.  pretty sure today i won't be able to watch other than maybe a little.  i also don't want to shield my eyes from the score until 330pm, so tough as it is, i will not see much.  i'll probably follow the game thread closely.  man i want to make the big dance.  

• Like 1

Jammed packed with meetings all day, so won't be able to watch live. The only wrinkle in my record and watch after work plan is that now my 12 year old is home sick for the day. I can't keep him from watching, but can I keep him from telling me the score?

Going to be a challenge! 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Jammed packed with meetings all day, so won't be able to watch live. The only wrinkle in my record and watch after work plan is that now my 12 year old is home sick for the day. I can't keep him from watching, but can I keep him from telling me the score?

Going to be a challenge! 

My guess is if IU wins no way if they lose he might not share

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Isn't that what sick days are for? :coffee:

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Going to be a challenge! 

Funny story... every time I call my old man during an IUFB, IUBB, Colts, anything game..... his opening line is "don't tell me anything about the game, I am recording it" hahahaha

I could be calling to tell him I'm in the hospital, but nope... we are going to get it out of the way that the current sport that is on trumps all. Love it. 

I can see that relationship with you guys later on! 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/8/2022 at 4:33 PM, BGleas said:

You do realize XJ has the most assists in a season of any IU player since the 2015-16 season?

You do realize that XJ has almost 100 more assists then anyone on the team this season?

You do realize that XJ leads the team in steals?

He also 2nd on the team in Win Shares and 2nd on the team in TS%, eFG% and PER. 

True facts don't matter to that clown. Don't bother.

• Like 1