PF 2023 Arrinten Page

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

And even then it wasn't a direct quote from Isaiah Collier himself, just speculation from the author of the On3 article... 

"There are a couple of things to look for here. Collier’s Marietta (GA) Wheeler High and The Skills Factory travel ball teammate, four-star Arrinten Page. There has been talk of the pair teaming up for college." 

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I do not see a package deal happening. Dad knows what the best situation long term is and THAT is the key to this one. Can Dad change his thoughts of course but right now IU is on the right side of Mr Page

Exactly. Very rare that package deals ever happen. It’s nonsense being spouted by a few trolls and speculation. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

That sucks but to me it was more his dad that like IU than Arrinten did

Dad loves it and the staff felt great, quiet laid back kid so hard to read but I am not saying we are out until it's reported. Hopefully some smoke screen, crossing fingers I like this kid. 

Pushing hard for Queen to reclassify what I am hearing

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

Dad loves it and the staff felt great, quiet laid back kid so hard to read but I am not saying we are out until it's reported. Hopefully some smoke screen, crossing fingers I like this kid. 

Pushing hard for Queen to reclassify what I am hearing

You say you heard from someone you don't know so if you don't know the person how did you hear about it.

13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Any idea which school he is going to? Makes getting Queen more important than it already was. Gonna be a lot of minutes available and I don't trust relying on the portal

I would bet he and Collier both go to USC. I wasn't concerned when we lost Kaiser or DHS but losing Page has me a little concerned.  I also wonder how fans of Georgia and Georgia Tech feel with them losing out on some very good players from the Atlanta area.  We have two very good ones and Collier and Page not looking at those schools.  If we can't get Queen to reclassify we better do well in the Portal 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I would bet he and Collier both go to USC. I wasn't concerned when we lost Kaiser or DHS but losing Page has me a little concerned.  I also wonder how fans of Georgia and Georgia Tech feel with them losing out on some very good players from the Atlanta area.  We have two very good ones and Collier and Page not looking at those schools.  If we can't get Queen to reclassify we better do well in the Portal 

I agree. Queen commitment gets more important each day. I just hate the portal. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

That's probably where he saw it. He was happy to make sure everyone in the clubhouse knew

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Very odd though. Seems like two different guys with similar usernames. I’m not saying this isn’t true, but it’s odd the negative post has no image and the more active guy has an image. 

12 hours ago, Indykev said:

Lets just start making deep NCAA runs then recruiting will work its self out every year.

Correct... and we still have two top 100 prospects committed and will be signed in Nov. We (fans) need to be much more enamored with Gunn and Banks then we are worried about our "losses" in 23. If those two live up to their potential.... the 6 dudes we have committed in 22/23 classes will fit together VERY nicely. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Correct... and we still have two top 100 prospects committed and will be signed in Nov. We (fans) need to be much more enamored with Gunn and Banks then we are worried about our "losses" in 23. If those two live up to their potential.... the 6 dudes we have committed in 22/23 classes will fit together VERY nicely. 

Right on! Besides, you know some of these guys are drawn to the year round warm weather, and beaches. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I think Banks will be a big surprise to people

• Like 1