Spring Signing Period

runs from April 11, 2018 through May 16 , 2018 ! Apparently , IU has TWO Scholarships available during that time period !! I'm hoping that Archie gets Romio Langford and a Big who is at least 6'11'  , even if he has to go the JUCO route or a grad transfer !! Football [btw] has a spring signiong period that runs from February 7 ,2018 through A;pril 1 . I do not know off hand if IU has any more Footbal Scholarships available for signing any more FOOTBALL  players for 2018 ??? 

Hey.  HTD.  Hope you had a great weekend.  And were able to view the IU/PU game, like many of us.  Though IU lost to the Smoilermakers (your term, not mine... LOL)  I am proud of the way our men represented themselves against a clearly (IMHO) superior team.  To think we even had a 10 point lead in the first half.  And were within striking distance till near the end !

OK.  Now.  Spring signing period talk.

Romeo. Word I am getting is he will sign early in the Spring signing period.... and that IU's chances continue to improve.  Despite the fact he was a no show for the PU game.  It was a dad decision that Romeo stay at home to get some rest, after getting beat up and having two back to back weekend games.

Now we move on to Trayce Jackson Davis.  Who I once thought was a lock for IU.  And despite 247's CB...Trayce Jackson-Davis's Crystal Ball Predictions  word is coming to me that Ohio State is making moves on TJD.... and he is becoming interested.

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Hey.  HTD.  Hope you had a great weekend.  And were able to view the IU/PU game, like many of us.  Though IU lost to the Smoilermakers (your term, not mine... LOL)  I am proud of the way our men represented themselves against a clearly (IMHO) superior team.  To think we even had a 10 point lead in the first half.  And were within striking distance till near the end !

Romeo. Word I am getting is he will sign early in the Spring signing period.... and that IU's chances continue to improve.  Despite the fact he was a no show for the PU game.  It was a dad decision that Romeo stay at home to get some rest, after getting beat up and having two back to back weekend games.

Now we move on to Trayce Jackson Davis.  Who I once thought was a lock for IU.  And despite 247's CB...Trayce Jackson-Davis's Crystal Ball Predictions  word is coming to me that Ohio State is making moves on TJD.... and he is becoming interested.

Thanks for the info, Mile. Always appreciated. Land Romeo, and I would think he would create a domino effect for the other in-state guys (TJD, Brooks). 

8 minutes ago, cohete15 said:

Thanks for the info, Mile. Always appreciated. Land Romeo, and I would think he would create a domino effect for the other in-state guys (TJD, Brooks). 

You are welcome.  Always reluctant to share information. In that it can get misconstrued.  Yet... always wanting to share as well.  Have a great team of sources, which I am always great full for having.  Always willing to share.  And knowing I will keep their confidences to myself.

41 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

You are welcome.  Always reluctant to share information. In that it can get misconstrued.  Yet... always wanting to share as well.  Have a great team of sources, which I am always great full for having.  Always willing to share.  And knowing I will keep their confidences to myself.

I would have no idea what OSU would have to offer a basketball player over IU.  There fan base doesn't care about basketball and only views it as a stop gap to spring football.  Go to both  arenas and see which one has the best atmosphere.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

It truly pisses me off that OSU is already starting to have pull from our recruiting pool.  I was hoping it would take them a few years to recover but they just upped the game this year and its not like the hurt for recruits already

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I would have no idea what OSU would have to offer a basketball player over IU.  There fan base doesn't care about basketball and only views it as a stop gap to spring football.  Go to both  arenas and see which one has the best atmosphere.

Funny that you mention OSU FB vs BB fanbase.  It was on the suggestion of TJD's dad that they attend the OSU/IU FB game this past fall.  Hey. I am with you.  But it seems that Dale Davis, is the one pushing OSU on TJD.   Hence... not the 100% lock, that I once thought.... and apparently what others have yet to pick up on.  However... I love my sources.

Thanks for all the replies !! In regard to IU's recruiting for 2018-2019 , ESPN has IU's Class already ranked # 18 IN THE NATION !! ( And Archie still has TWO Scholarships to hand out !!) April signing period could end up being very interesting , indeed !! By the way pee yew's recruiting class for next season is at # 32 ! Duke has landed the top 3 recruits for 2018-2019 !!  At least the Kaintucky cheaters didn't get 'em , VBG !!!

Archived