2024 Wing Tyler Betsey

IUFLA

• IUFLA changed the title to 2024 Wing Tyler Betsey
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 3:14 PM, Madison22 said:I'll say again, with this coaching staff, I like our chances with any player we get on campus.  The professionalism and focus of our recruiting has gone WAY up.     

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/mike-woodsons-recruiting-wins-have-iu-mens-basketball-in-good-position-heading-into-next-season-and-beyond/

“When I took the job, I made it clear to my coaches that we deserve to sit at the table with the best players. We kind of squabbled a little bit early on because they didn’t think we were in position to be able to do that; I thought we were, based on Indiana basketball and the history of it. I didn’t accept no for an answer. I told them I wanted to be able to sit at the table with the best players and compete with Kentucky, Kansas, Duke, teams like that. All they could do is tell us no. But we’ve got to get there. And we’ve been able to get there some. So it’s nice.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2023 at 2:38 PM, Indykev said:

A 2 cart day at the Hall.

IMG_20230615_143627462.jpg

I saw Hulls driving around Betsey and I am guessing his family on campus Thursday.  They seemed to be having a good time as I saw them parked by 10th street and few.  Funny side note it looks like he and his group were dressed way too warm for that day, but then again it seems like my kid wears a sweatshirt every day so what do I know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

How can we be in a good position if UCONN Is the team to beat?

Indiana: “It was the coaching staff that really stood out for me. We got a good connection, it felt like I had already known them for a long time when I went out there. My family and I were all really comfortable with the coaching staff. 

Standing in Assembly Hall was memorable for me. I mean, that place is huge; there were seats everywhere. And when I went on my visit, they had a kids camp, so we got to see how many people can really fit in there.”

If you read that and walked away thinking we’re in a bad position with him then we’ll just have to agree to disagree then 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Indiana: “It was the coaching staff that really stood out for me. We got a good connection, it felt like I had already known them for a long time when I went out there. My family and I were all really comfortable with the coaching staff. 

Standing in Assembly Hall was memorable for me. I mean, that place is huge; there were seats everywhere. And when I went on my visit, they had a kids camp, so we got to see how many people can really fit in there.”

If you read that and walked away thinking we’re in a bad position with him then we’ll just have to agree to disagree then 🤷‍♂️

If you’re not first, you’re last