Post Penn State Loss Confessional Booth

I normally don’t post in post game threads after losses. Just would rather think and do anything than think or talk about the loss. Was surprised to see that I did post on that one:

First 10 minutes looked okay for the most part. We were competing. I was even hopeful a bit in the early first half, but man the wheels came off fast. My first inclination is to buckle down for another extended losing streak and wallow in misery, but I’m going to try to have some faith over the next few games. 

We would not have lost all of these games at full strength, but that doesn’t matter anymore. We have to play the guys who we have. Let’s just win the next game and go from there. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

The most acerbic in that thread are avoiding this one like the plague, so with @SawatchHoosier's approval I'd like to post this as a cover all...

kilnerry-daniel-keith.gif.e034a1383a207551a840415e1185e0f5.gif

I gave them an opportunity to be forgiven. What else do they need? It's not like they pulled an Isaac Haas and gave everyone herpes.

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

I don't recall what I posted and I'm too lazy to look it up but I definitely expected us to end up 1-7 or some nonsense in that moment. Perfectly elated to be wrong and that we went the other direction entirely! 

On 1/11/2023 at 8:29 PM, bronkonagurski said:

I'm watching highlights of the 2016 team to cope. The last IU team I truly loved to watch play, they were a joy. 

Say 10 Mike Woodsons and stare at Bo Ryan photos until he looks like Dracula.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2