Transfers with IU Interest

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Some other tidbit I found, since we are competing with Tennesse

Grant Ramey, main VolQuest writer, was told that Knecht has shut down his recruitment and will pick between Oregon and Tennessee 

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Also, pretty sure Tennessee only has 1 more scholarship available too, if I am not mistaken

Interesting. They just got a transfer from USC Upstate-- Jordan Gainey. 6'4 wing and Vescovi is coming back to school, along with ZZ+Mashack. Plus you have Julian Phillips. 

8 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

So when does the Tipton Edits tweet of "All roads lead to IU" come into play? I really am hoping that Ledlum is at least one of them on that road. I just don't like that Tennessee is pulling last minute visit today.

You don’t go on last minute visit because you like what you heard. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Does Woodson & Co. counter with a final chess move too? 

at some point you say make up your mind. idk when that is. i really can't see tenn. running to do an in home 3 days after his visit. this is the #53 rated player in the portal. not the country but the portal. how much do you spend on him before you move on.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Indykev said:

at some point you say make up your mind. idk when that is. i really can't see tenn. running to do an in home 3 days after his visit. this is the #53 rated player in the portal. not the country but the portal. how much do you spend on him before you move on.

Tennessee's in home visit.......lol!

Funny Maybe Please GIF | GIFDB.com

• Haha 1