2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

1 minute ago, Zville Hoosier said:

I had committed not to look at this site until 5 o’clock today for the sake of my mental health. I made it to 1030… Which is actually pretty amazing!

i'm up at 2:30 every day, and the last 5 days it's the first place i go.  my mental health is deteriorating and my wife is tired of me talking about this recruitment.  tomorrow can't come soon enough

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Kansas big Ernest Udeh Jr is transferring.  I take this as bad news on the MM front. Maybe I am wrong as they play two different positions(he plays center)

OK, so is he is is he not?

2 or 3 days ago it was said, if this dude transfers out, it's bad news.  I'm really positive about our chances here but this is not good.  Now, he could also be like, I don't want to be the 3rd big man and it could be nothing.  

48 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

The 247 Kansas insider (Rabby for Kansas) just posted 40 minutes ago that he fully expects Udeh to return to Kansas next season. The staff and Udeh's family have been talking and the staff's expectation would be that he returned.

Weird....didn't think insider predictions could be wrong...

Yeah.  So which is it?  Big man is in or out?  I checked Borzello and Rothstein.  Nothing.

1 minute ago, NotIThatLives said:

OK, so is he is is he not?

2 or 3 days ago it was said, if this dude transfers out, it's bad news.  I'm really positive about our chances here but this is not good.  Now, he could also be like, I don't want to be the 3rd big man and it could be nothing.  

Tipton announced it about 30 mins ago or so.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

On Podcast on the Brink yesterday the guess was Joking stin Albers. I don't know much about him but he use to cover recruiting. He said he usually looked at a few things to see where a player might go.

1) Who had the last visit. IU in this case. 

2) If a player cancelled a visit following a visit. IU in this case.

3) If a player does interviews after the visit and talks about things in detail about how a team will use him. He gave example of X and how he went in great detail on how X would be used in the offense 

By the way they were not talking about the MM recruitment at all, just in general 

2 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I'm torn but it's not good with the timing.  But then again, he has to get in the portal today.  He would probably start at 340 other d 1 schools.  At Kansas he's 3rd big man.  

Udeh and Dickinson cannot coexist on the same roster. Flat out. 

HD is playing 32mpg in games that matter, and they cannot operate together and Udeh is going to play more than 8mpg. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, IUAlumn09 said:

Do we know the nature of the battle?

Word on the street is the corn farmers in green are pissed at the bean farmers in red over a game of tractor chicken that ended with a green tractor in a run-off ditch.  Aparently the green guys gf has the hots for the guy that was driving the red one cuz he's from the big city or sumthin like that. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 4