2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

Damn now that's what I'm talking about. I knew there had to be a plan with our staff. Hopefully we can land this one....would ease plenty of fans minds for sure but I'll say what I said last week. Our staff isn't idiots. They know what their looking for just takes time for "give it to me now" fan.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Just goes to show that so much is happening outside of this (and other boards') purview.

The staff isn't just sitting in their offices playing Ms. Pac-Man.

We talked in whatever that other thread has become about our staff...i.e. they knew all along X was getting the waiver and if I were guessing guys like this player or others who have entered NBA draft and portal will be our focus. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

Apparently he committed to Duke due to assistant Nolan Smith...who is now with Louisville.

We have some catching up to do.

Yeah I see Louisville as the team to beat. Nolan Smith has had that connection for a while. Still, when you get someone on campus there's always a shot. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

A couple of weeks ago I heard UL had a good chance here 

According to his 247 evaluation, “his 3 pt shot is his best assets”.  Big claim for a 6’8 PF ranked in the top 10. 
Also, Ware & Malik haven’t earned their starting spot yet. If you can get this guy, you get him. Worry about the wing spot with the other open schollys

• Like 1

Just now, Hoosier82 said:

According to his 247 evaluation, “his 3 pt shot is his best assets”.  Big claim for a 6’8 PF ranked in the top 10. 
Also, Ware & Malik haven’t earned their starting spot yet. If you can get this guy, you get him. Worry about the wing spot with the other open schollys

This guy would be playing out on the wing here. 

• Like 2