2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

8 hours ago, Initial79 said:

Think this will happen. Think many are hearing different things and you have to piece it all together to get a good look. Once you do, IU is the one by far that makes sense here. All the rest have issue in one way or another in landing him. 

But based on your logic, he just followed players on St John’s. So he must be going there right? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Recruiting doesn't always make sense though.  Just be careful with the idea that Indiana should be in the driver's seat.  We have a tendency (like you said) to take the crimson colored glasses view and then when it doesn't work out, there is a huge freak out.

This would be a really nice pick up, let's see how it plays out though.

Yeah, completely agree. That's what I meant by my first paragraph that we've seen numerous things make sense then go the other way. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

We have a tendency (like you said) to take the crimson colored glasses view and then when it doesn't work out, there is a huge freak out.

That never happens anymore around here does it?  It's been what, a whole week since that's happened.  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Just looking around what’s going on, saw they were making him private posters and some other stuff

If a kid chooses a school that provides him private posters over a school that offers him an actual chance to win, with a coach that just may put two players in the first round of this year's draft, AND will have more high profile tv games, well, that kid may not be making a good decision.  

• Like 8

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

If a kid chooses a school that provides him private posters over a school that offers him an actual chance to win, with a coach that just may put two players in the first round of this year's draft, AND will have more high profile tv games, well, that kid may not be making a good decision.  

You forgot about Pitino’s other underneath the table offers

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

You forgot about Pitino’s other underneath the table offers

Well, same thing holds.  If a recruit accepts under the table offers a St. Johns, regardless of what they are, he's not making a good decision.  UK or Kansas?  I get it, because they can offer those AND most of what IU can.  St. John's?  No.

Not to mention hat, with NIL, under the table offers of the cash variety aren't as meaningful as they used to be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Well, same thing holds.  If a recruit accepts under the table offers a St. Johns, regardless of what they are, he's not making a good decision.  UK or Kansas?  I get it, because they can offer those AND most of what IU can.  St. John's?  No.

Not to mention hat, with NIL, under the table offers of the cash variety aren't as meaningful as they used to be.

I’m talking about strippers in hotel rooms 😂

• Haha 1