2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

44 minutes ago, Bville_Hoosier said:

Sadly we’ll be lucky if we even get a visit at this point.

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Most recruits don't make a decision until after all of their visits are done. He is set to visit here on May 5th

Don't know if Bville Hoosier knows something, but he seems to be indicating IU may not get a visit?

44 minutes ago, Mike said:

Sounds like this recruitment is over.With Trey and X unfollowing him on instagram.Time to move on.Pitino can close!

Funny how social media means nothing until it supports your gloom, despair, and agony, then it means everything.

1 hour ago, Bville_Hoosier said:

Kansas didn’t get Tyson to commit on his visit so they’re all in on Mgbako and scheduled his visit to get him on campus ASAP. Couple that with X and Trey unfollowing on IG and you can see this one is pretty much over.

Curious what the evidence of the "unfollowing" is?  Unless IU was specifically told that he was canceling his visit, color me skeptical, especially if it's just hearsay from an anonymous forum poster.

47 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Don't know if Bville Hoosier knows something, but he seems to be indicating IU may not get a visit?

I don’t know anything except just for my gut feeling on this. Something doesn’t feel right. I hope like heck I am wrong and made to look stupid on here!

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Last time I checked that was an IU basketball board. I said I don't go to opposing team sites SMH

Actually that is not what you said —— but you do you. “I don’t go to other message boards…..” is what you said.  No big deal though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, psychobat said:

Actually that is not what you said —— but you do you. “I don’t go to other message boards…..” is what you said.  No big deal though.

I was talking about Kansas which is another teams message board.  I never once said that I didn't go through another IU site. I have for years stated I never been to an opposing teams boards.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I was talking about Kansas which is another teams message board.  I never once said that I didn't go through another IU site. I have for years stated I never been to an opposing teams boards.

I get it Scott…..but look at what you actually said, which is exactly what I quoted.  It doesn’t say anything about Kansas or anyone else - it says you don’t go to other message boards, which other IU sites are other message boards.  It’s really not that hard to figure out….

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, psychobat said:

I get it Scott…..but look at what you actually said, which is exactly what I quoted.  It doesn’t say anything about Kansas or anyone else - it says you don’t go to other message boards, which other IU sites are other message boards.  It’s really not that hard to figure out….

I have seen @IU_Scott on twitter!

• Haha 2