2025 C Eric Reibe

Here are some of his other posts.  If you look REALLY close, there is a pattern.

After a good talk with Coach Smithpeters, I am honored to receive a scholarship offer from Mizzou.

After a great call, I am blessed and honored to receive a scholarship offer from the University of Illinois

Blessed and honored to receive a scholarship offer from the University of Iowa

After a great conversation, I am honored to receive a scholarship offer from Georgetown University

After a great call with Coach Painter, I am blessed and honored to receive a scholarship offer from Purdue University

After a great unofficial visit I am blessed and honored to receive a scholarship offer from the University of Maryland

Extremely blessed and honored to receive a offer from Virginia Tech

Blessed and honored to receive a offer from Charleston University

Blessed and honored to receive a offer from George Washington University

Edit:  kidding aside, he looks interesting.  The Daily Hoosier calls him a European-style 5 or a stretch 4.  

Kenya Hunter is lead recruiter.  Jordan Hulls played in Germany for several years, which is where Eric is from. 

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-hoosiers-offer-class-of-2025-big-man-eric-reibe/ 

Edited by Madison22
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Madison22 said:

Here are some of his other posts.  If you look REALLY close, there is a pattern.

After a good talk with Coach Smithpeters, I am honored to receive a scholarship offer from Mizzou.

After a great call, I am blessed and honored to receive a scholarship offer from the University of Illinois

After a great conversation, I am honored to receive a scholarship offer from Georgetown University

After a great call with Coach Painter, I am blessed and honored to receive a scholarship offer from Purdue University

After a great unofficial visit I am blessed and honored to receive a scholarship offer from the University of Maryland

Basically Iowa GW and Charleston he didn’t have calls or an unofficial visit with. I wouldn’t wanna talk to Fran either.

• 6 months later...
On 5/10/2023 at 4:54 PM, Madison22 said:

Edit:  kidding aside, he looks interesting.  The Daily Hoosier calls him a European-style 5 or a stretch 4.  

Kenya Hunter is lead recruiter.  Jordan Hulls played in Germany for several years, which is where Eric is from. 

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-hoosiers-offer-class-of-2025-big-man-eric-reibe/ 

Guten Tag to this guy.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 4:54 PM, Madison22 said:

Like this kid. I assume Purdue is out now that we got Jacobsen.