Indianapolis Colts! Need HSN’s help

Hello Hoosier Sports Nation! This guy needs help to make something special come true for my wife. I work two jobs and my wife is a freaking boss working full time and taking care of our 6 and 1 year old boys. I want to do something special for her and hoping someone has the hookup. I’m willing to pay of course. So our 11th wedding anniversary is October 6th and my wife’s 40th birthday is October 8th. I decided I am going to surprise her by taking her to a colts game for the first time ever as she’s a big time colts fan and has never been to a game. We are coming into town with two of our friends on Saturday October 7th and staying at bottle works hotel. I heard the best place to take her to dinner Aaturday night is Tony’s. For the game Sunday I am hoping to get 4 really good tickets and any additional experiences that can make this truly special for her 40th birthday. She truly deserves it. Please message me if there is anything you can do to help me out. 

• Like 1

If you're already at the Bottleworks, duckpin bowling at Pins Mechanical is a lot fun. I went there for my 40th, with my wife and my mother who flew into town, and all three of us had a great time. 

Just a few doors down from there, the Fountain Room restaurant is on my list of places to try. Could be a nice option if Tony's doesn't work out, or even for brunch.

Definitely take some time to walk Mass Ave. All sorts of great places to eat and shop. Louvino is a nice place for wine and small plates, never had a bad dish there. Silver in the City is a fun shop for jewelry and novelties, all by local artists and vendors. My current wallet is from there, and it's made from the canvas roof of the old Hoosier Dome. 

Lots of great breweries nearby, like Metazoa, St Joseph and Taxman. Nicky Blaine's is an upscale cocktail bar, if that's more her speed. Happy to offer more suggestions, if there's anything you're looking for.

On 7/24/2023 at 9:22 AM, IUfaninIllinois said:

Hello Hoosier Sports Nation! This guy needs help to make something special come true for my wife. I work two jobs and my wife is a freaking boss working full time and taking care of our 6 and 1 year old boys. I want to do something special for her and hoping someone has the hookup. I’m willing to pay of course. So our 11th wedding anniversary is October 6th and my wife’s 40th birthday is October 8th. I decided I am going to surprise her by taking her to a colts game for the first time ever as she’s a big time colts fan and has never been to a game. We are coming into town with two of our friends on Saturday October 7th and staying at bottle works hotel. I heard the best place to take her to dinner Aaturday night is Tony’s. For the game Sunday I am hoping to get 4 really good tickets and any additional experiences that can make this truly special for her 40th birthday. She truly deserves it. Please message me if there is anything you can do to help me out. 

Tony's is great as are lots of other steak houses downtown. Nice of your wife to have her birthday on IU's bye week too! Lots of things to do. In October we'll still have warm weather so events along the Canal are always a possibility, or you can rent bikes and go along the Monon or Cultural trail....not sure if you guys are Indy 500 fans but they have daily tours and stuff out at the track (it's always weird that you can just drive into the largest sports venue in the world)...there are also plenty of Spas/Saunas (partial to the one at Conrad) you could treat her to a couple hours of pampering...

Have fun. If you share things she likes I might be able to point you guys in the right direction.

8 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Tony's is great as are lots of other steak houses downtown. Nice of your wife to have her birthday on IU's bye week too! Lots of things to do. In October we'll still have warm weather so events along the Canal are always a possibility, or you can rent bikes and go along the Monon or Cultural trail....not sure if you guys are Indy 500 fans but they have daily tours and stuff out at the track (it's always weird that you can just drive into the largest sports venue in the world)...there are also plenty of Spas/Saunas (partial to the one at Conrad) you could treat her to a couple hours of pampering...

Have fun. If you share things she likes I might be able to point you guys in the right direction.

I appreciate it! She’s very go with the flow but doesn’t want to just sit and do nothing. Indy 500 isn’t really for us and spa while it sounds wonderful we will be with friends so that’s probably out. She’s into sports and wine and stuff like putt put, shopping, site seeing etc