Pinball Anyone?!

29 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Anyone else play the silver ball on a routine basis?  Picked up our first pin last night. Space Shuttle. An 80s table from Williams that I absolutely love. 

IMG_1676.jpeg

Used to play quite a bit as a teen, but it's been a while.  Nothing quite like it though, when you get a good round going.  Absolutely love it.

1 hour ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Anyone else play the silver ball on a routine basis?  Picked up our first pin last night. Space Shuttle. An 80s table from Williams that I absolutely love. 

IMG_1676.jpeg

May I ask how much do they cost now adays? Seems like they originally cost thousands and then they got to be collectors items?

55 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

May I ask how much do they cost now adays? Seems like they originally cost thousands and then they got to be collectors items?

They are all over the board. New ones can cost 10-15k (even older nostalgic ones can go that high). Player cabinets (used and advised and older) can go for $500. So there really is a market at nearly every price point. 

• Thanks 1

I was.in Nashville a few weeks ago. A buddy.of mine took me to bar/old school arcade. It was so cool.

Rows and rows of old school arcade games (dig dug, berzerk, asteroids, pacman etc).

They had to have at least 100 pinball machines on the floor. Some were newer, some were clearly decades old.

They also had a warehouse filled with machines for sale. 

I sucked at pinball until beer number 5 or 6. Then I owned that place!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1