IU Conference Schedule

KDB

I guess the one stretch that concerns me is Home with Purdue followed by at Wisconsin at Illinois. Otherwise I think it's pretty fair and after our game at Purdue we have honestly 7 games in a row where we could get really hot at the right time of the year. One small little thing that just ticks me off. Our home game vs Sparty is on 3/10. Spring Break for students starts on 3/8.

I'm hoping it's still part of the student ticket package.

32 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I guess the one stretch that concerns me is Home with Purdue followed by at Wisconsin at Illinois. Otherwise I think it's pretty fair and after our game at Purdue we have honestly 7 games in a row where we could get really hot at the right time of the year. One small little thing that just ticks me off. Our home game vs Sparty is on 3/10. Spring Break for students starts on 3/8.

I'm hoping it's still part of the student ticket package.

Ohio State also at the tail end of Winter break.  Wondering if those games are included in student package?  Seems most likely that OSU will be but MSU won't be.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Ohio State also at the tail end of Winter break.  Wondering if those games are included in student package?  Seems most likely that OSU will be but MSU won't be.

The Ohio St I get....really hope IU offers the Sparty game as part of the package and the kids who want to stay until Sunday can go.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

22 B18 games?

I wasn’t sure what thread to put this in. I know there hasn’t been much to discuss the last couple of days so I thought this might give us a topic. 

I am guessing the format would be 5 double plays and 12 single plays. 

Not a fan of more conference games and think we play to many now. By the time the season is about over I get tired of watching us vs the big ten. Also with the BTT that makes for even more conference games 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

22 B18 games?

I wasn’t sure what thread to put this in. I know there hasn’t been much to discuss the last couple of days so I thought this might give us a topic. 

I am guessing the format would be 5 double plays and 12 single plays. 

I’d almost rather every team just plays each other once.  That’s still 17 games and everyone would be equal in the sense of playing everyone the same amount of times.  No complaints about unequal schedules with the double plays.  Yeah I know that means we only play Purdue once.  And yes there would still be complaints about who a team gets at home v on the road.  I’d have to think on this more but that’s my initial reaction.

• Like 7