Xavier Johnson

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/basketball/2023-24-indiana-basketball-player-preview-xavier-johnson

I think X is primed for a great year. I think his age, experience, and attitude will be advantageous. If he is our MVP (because of how he gets others involved - not because he is scoring 20+), I think we can go far. 

What is the floor / ceiling for X this year? 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

X was the missing piece last season and I have even bigger expectations this year with so many new players to blend.

You may want to retitle this thread so you can add other SI player previews as they come.

I'll do that if /when I come across more

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Everytime I see a new thread about a player it scares me thinking something wrong happened.

There probably are others for X. I went back a couple pages and found one about him recommitting but didn't think that was a good fit. Might as well give X a fresh thread to start the season. 

34 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

My heart was in my throat for a minute until I opened the thread. 

I don’t know if it’s been posted elsewhere but apparently Kel’el didn’t participate in the Pro Day due to a shoulder issue? Thought I’d put your heart where it belongs!😀