Sports in (Geo)Graphical Form

5fouls

I get a lot of stuff like this in my social media feeds and always find it interesting.  Thought it might be worth starting a thread for these kind of things. 

Feel free to post any graph, chart, map, etc. that you find interesting as well.    

On this one, two things jump out to me.

• The state of Indiana really needs to stop living in the past,
  • The University of Idaho has to be feeling pretty good about itself.  Hanging out with the big boys, they are.  

May be a graphic of football and text

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 3

Lots of LSU tiger hate, I would think Bama is actually the more hated if you asked 10 randos on the street down there, idk.   My Bama buddy is super annoying, so I can't imagine they don't feel the same.  He was literally talking this morning how they could have still been #1.  

I do appreciate the Green Bay hate from the locals up north.  

17 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I find it funny that Illinois hates the Cardinals... You get south of Springfield and it's almost all Cardinal fans in southern Illinois...

My wife's whole extended family (Belleville and surrounding area) are Cardinal fans... 

I'd put the Packers ahead of the Cardinals. Must have been a Cub fan that put this together 

• Like 1