RIP Matthew Perry

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm a huge Friends fan.  Probably my favorite sitcom.  And, Chandler was the best character on the show.  Tough one.  

Me too. I wasn't at first because I preferred Seinfeld.  But after rewatching I understood the value of Friends.

I prefer Joey myself but Chandler was 2nd.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Me too. I wasn't at first because I preferred Seinfeld.  But after rewatching I understood the value of Friends.

I prefer Joey myself but Chandler was 2nd.  

I rarely watched Friends when it was originally on the air.  But, man, I fell in love with the show on reruns.  It got to the point where, if I had a case of the blues, and I found it on the air, I would watch it and by the end of the episode, I genuinely felt happier.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I rarely watched Friends when it was originally on the air.  But, man, I fell in love with the show on reruns.  It got to the point where, if I had a case of the blues, and I found it on the air, I would watch it and by the end of the episode, I genuinely felt happier.  

My favorite episode is when Joey got in the "unit" and all their stuff got stolen. Then they ended up in the canoe at the end. 

Like you, I always feel better after an episode of Friends. 

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Like 1