SIAP - Is this part of MMs suspension?

Bustout

I think it would be really really strange if this was the method of punishment.  It would be detrimental to the team and seemingly ambiguous.  Now, does Coach ave less patience with him because of the incident?  Maybe.  I think it is clear that he is just lost out there and we are getting way less out of him than we need.  I said to everyone I talked with before the season that I thought MM had to be our leading scorer if we were going to be a solid top 15-20 team, and wow!  That ain't happnin.  Is it coaching?  Is it on him?  Don't know.  Both I guess?  Super frustrating at this point.    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It's pretty clear that Woody trusts Gabe Cupps a lot more than MM.  Surely sitting on the bench is a real motivator to get better.  If I'm wanting to go pro, I'm soaking up all the instruction and working my ass off right now.

FWIW, I love Gabe Cupps too, coach.  Not perfect and still a freshman, but man, do I hope IU has this young stud for all four years.

• Like 1