2025 QB Julian Lewis

KDB

15 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I know it's just a visit but that's some juice. Top 2 QB in the country who is committed to USC is saying I want to check out IU? Man this staff.

The kid has known Sunseri forever if i remember right. I hope thats enough to flip him. i'm guessing that where ever Sunseri was that school would have gotten a visit. Again i hope they can flip and hold him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Indykev said:

The kid has known Sunseri forever if i remember right. I hope thats enough to flip him. i'm guessing that where ever Sunseri was that school would have gotten a visit. Again i hope they can flip and hold him.

I assumed that he wasn't any longer committed to USC, but I guess I'm wrong. I don't recall another instance where a recruit is committed yet taking other visits....?

Imagine this dudes gf. "Yah babe. I'm committed to you and our relationship. I just want to go to other girls' house and hang out for bit and see what they are about."

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

I assumed that he wasn't any longer committed to USC, but I guess I'm wrong. I don't recall another instance where a recruit is committed yet taking other visits....?

Imagine this dudes gf. "Yah babe. I'm committed to you and our relationship. I just want to go to other girls' house and hang out for bit and see what they are about."

Happens all the time in football recruiting.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Happens all the time in football recruiting.

Certainly in a different level of recruiting. I'm just glad we have someone who isn't shying away from swinging for those fences. I'll say the same thing. Haven't felt this good about a football hire since Hep.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

This happens all the time in football 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Feels like he’s leveraging a visit for extra NLI monies elsewhere. Hope to be proven wrong…and that he’s not an entitled diva. 

I don't understand feeling that way. The connection to Sunseri is well documented. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I don't understand feeling that way. The connection to Sunseri is well documented. 

Yah, and it's not like IU has bookoo football money. If you're trying to leverage NIL money bama, Georgia, OSU, Miami, Texas would be your stops, among others, but not IU.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Reacher said:

Any word on the Lewis visit is going? Any sightings? Expect the commitment soon? :D

i was with a group of recruits several times last night, 2 commits and 2 on visits. they all said they were working on flipping him, he would be a game changer for the program. 2 recruits were o-linemen that would come here if he flipped from USC.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Indykev said:

i was with a group of recruits several times last night, 2 commits and 2 on visits. they all said they were working on flipping him, he would be a game changer for the program. 2 recruits were o-linemen that would come here if he flipped from USC.

So if Lewis doesn't come, we lose out on 2 olineman as well?