2025 PF Bryson Tiller

DC2345

4 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Does he truly play the 4 and queen truly play the 5 in college? Or vice versa. I would love Reneau and this guy start and queen come off bench freshman year 

There is no doubt that Queen is a 5 at the college level. Tiller is probably a 4/5 guy but he’s got a good frame and good athleticism. He seems to have decent touch and form on face up jumpers. He could play with Queen because of Queens shooting ability. With Reneau I’m not real sure how they would fit but if they want to play for the Hoosiers figure it out lol. 

11 hours ago, DC2345 said:

There is no doubt that Queen is a 5 at the college level. Tiller is probably a 4/5 guy but he’s got a good frame and good athleticism. He seems to have decent touch and form on face up jumpers. He could play with Queen because of Queens shooting ability. With Reneau I’m not real sure how they would fit but if they want to play for the Hoosiers figure it out lol. 

Well hopefully they do because I’d love to have that problem 

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone hearing about the chances of reclassifying for this one still? 

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/2025-forward-bryson-tiller-talks-iu-visit-impressions-of-the-program-his-development/

@The Daily Hoosier says no. Doesn’t seem to be prioritizing that even if he has a body that’s ready. 

I think he would be a great get. Be awesome to land him and Sisley next to him in the front court….then Haralson and Mullins in backcourt…I could run with that…

• Like 1

• 1 month later...