North Alabama Game Thread

KDB

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Worried about Ware's play the last couple of games.  

I think we are seeing the Ware from last year at Oregon. He started out well last year and just disappeared after that. I would play Reneau and Walker together more if Ware keeps playing like this. I also think Gunn is unplayable 

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1

Some really good. Some bad. Letting a less talented team hang around is dangerous. Hopefully they put them away early second half.

Regardless how this season unfolds, CMW can't allow his team to be handicapped with only two points guard options in the future. If you swing big in recruiting you better have a backup option.

With X injured again it falls to freshman Cupps to not get in foul trouble. That unrealistic. It's also a shame Galloway has spent the past two seasons playing out of position trying to be a point. It has limited his game on both ends.

10 minutes ago, ForHumanity said:

I guess we don't believe in going for a big lead before putting in the bench?

If we could have squeezed 5 good minutes out of Gunn or Banks, we beat kansas. I have to assume developing guys to play those minutes is Woody's priority in a game like this. Given our history this year, I wouldn't mind seeing that happen happen when we're up 20, but I guess coach trusts guys more than I do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Am I the only one confused as to why Coach doesn’t know his health status lol? 

507E6552-A2DF-4735-81ED-7E26B2E0D035.png

1 minute ago, ForHumanity said:

Almost sounds like he is challenging him to get on the floor, not that he doesn't know his health status

I think it was a joke.  XJ has probably already been told they were holding him out until Conference season.  

• Like 3