2/23-25 @ Baylor

btownqb

I assume Kraft or Phillips will start today. Manase/ADP/Whiteaker haven't thrown

Buhr hasn't thrown. 

We have plenty of arms lol 

‐------------------

Offense just needs to get rolling early and make life easy on the pitching and Mercer. Sundays are for offense. 

‐--------------------------

Ty Bothwell was REALLY good again yesterday. A passed ball, that allowed a runner to go from 1st to 2nd, and then a subsequent single--- was the only run he gave up. 

3IP 3H 1ER 3K 0BB 

On the season--- 8IP 7H 1ER 6K 2BB 

Only 1 extra base hit. 

• Like 1

I thought we'd see Phillips start.. you have Kraft ready to go, as well. 

Nick Mitchell gets his first ABs of the year(was injured after getting hit on the hand in practice)... 

Brenczeswki gets the go at 1B, Tibbitts catching. Again, knew we'd see that--- Joey B needs ABs..  

Serious competition for ABs right now and vets--- Stadler, Colopy are performing well enough, young guys, Joey B, Wiggins, Sefcik-- will have to perform to play. 

Thats a good thing. Colopy is very good in RF, defensively, as well. The only thing Morgan Colopy lacks is the ability to lay off a slider. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I'm not as knowledgeable on IU Baseball but I can't remember a road series sweep of a team like Baylor in a looooooooooong time.

Don't know anything about Baylor bats but I'd assume being in the south they have some advantages.  Win 2 and I'm impressed.  Sweep.  I lean up in my seat and start looking at schedules, weather, and making road trip plans.  This team is legit.  @btownqb has been saying it for 8-9 months.  

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Don't know anything about Baylor bats but I'd assume being in the south they have some advantages.  Win 2 and I'm impressed.  Sweep.  I lean up in my seat and start looking at schedules, weather, and making road trip plans.  This team is legit.  @btownqb has been saying it for 8-9 months.  

I'm heading to Frisco this weekend to watch them. 

Flight credit, cheap/close airbnb (literally across the street from the stadium), Texas BBQ, and most importantly.... A WIFE WHO LOVES BASEBALL! can't beat it! 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm heading to Frisco this weekend to watch them. 

Flight credit, cheap/close airbnb (literally across the street from the stadium), Texas BBQ, and most importantly.... A WIFE WHO LOVES BASEBALL! can't beat it! 

I'm eyeing at butler march 28th and Ball st at Victory April 23rd.  

• Like 1