Wisconsin II game thread

Reacher

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Don't need to say much on Ware. He's showing his stuff. Really impressed with D and of course a speedy PG does impact about 5-6 possessions so far. Good half of hoops. 

Only complaint I think we are 0-4 on wide open 3's.

Just imagine if we could shoot on those wide open looks…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

Woodson can’t get out of his own way.  Up 15 and playing well and then he subs for no reason.  Momentum gone and here comes Bucky

I don’t think Ware had sat to that point had he? Ware isn’t the type of player who can go 40 minutes, he needs some rest.

• Like 2

Just now, Seeking6 said:

He hadn't...but any chance of a shot at Coach some will take. Such is the board.

I’ve been as frustrated as anyone with this season, but I try to keep my complaints practical.

Anyway, we need someone else to step up in the second half. We can’t expect Ware to duplicate that half, even if he does continue to play well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kdug said:

I don’t think Ware had sat to that point had he? Ware isn’t the type of player who can go 40 minutes, he needs some rest.

Ya, getting him a breather was probably the right call, but Sparks isnt the play. Bring Malik back in or move Walker down and play small. Sparks is nice to have to bang on guys in practice and absorb some of the fouls against guys like Eddy but not against guys with Buckys skill set. 

• Like 2