IU @ Minnesota game thread

That was painful to watch. CMW needs to call out the guards. The next no look or behind the back pass leading to a turnover should put them on the bench for the rest of the night. Unfortunately, he doesn't have anyone else to go to. It's Trey, X and Cupps no matter how they play.

Either Woody has completely lost the plot or he’s lost the team. Galloway standing at half court dribbling until 7 seconds on the shot clock? X basically doing the same thing after getting bailed out??? What am I watching? We’re 30 games into the season and I can’t tell you one “play” we run on offense except for the Gallo run-pass option with Ware. A team with an ounce of direction would be up 15 right now. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

I am on a plane, so after the first few minutes didn't see it but 14 assists on 14 field goals is good. 

If the Woodson is staying news didn't come out, we probably would foolishly be following your flight thinking you were Bruce Pearl or Dusty May.  

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

0-1 from 3…woody is doubling down on inside out bball. 

We've shot 43% the last two games. From the looks of it Minnesota has opted not to double our bigs in order to prevent us from get opening threes. We're also not very good at developing open three point shots. I guess it's a little of both?

1 minute ago, Hoosier82 said:

Either Woody has completely lost the plot or he’s lost the team. Galloway standing at half court dribbling until 7 seconds on the shot clock? X basically doing the same thing after getting bailed out??? What am I watching? We’re 30 games into the season and I can’t tell you one “play” we run on offense except for the Gallo run-pass option with Ware. A team with an ounce of direction would be up 15 right now. 

We are watching more of the same. 0 basketball IQ on the floor or leading.